Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Just don't know how you can be a slimming world consultant and be advertising black pudding scotch eggs.....is there a more fattening food out there. It's an absolute joke and her adverts are so unnatural!
Agree on the Jim/Dad thing it's really quite weird!!

Also no one needs to know about your bras 🙈 like really we dont!!
Someone needs to message her asking her what the syns are in the scotch eggs, so she can go on a 20 story long rant about not having to justify herself just because she’s employed to encourage people’s weight loss - doesn’t mean she can’t enjoy a litre and a half of vegetable oil sometimes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I can imagine the bossy, patronising smug levels in her class 🤮 I'd have to bonk her on the head with a box of hifi bars
Feebs to her group, holding up a SW ready meal - ‘so ultimatelehhhh it’s about making those bettehhhh choices’

*texting Jim with her free hand* - ‘put the fray bentos in the oven, i’ll be home in 10 xx.’

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Happy anniversary folks, it’s three years tomorrow since we’ve been seeing Feebs tits lobbed out daily all over the gram 🎂🥳🤣

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
I used to be a WW leader and we had to remain within a healthy weight range. If you went over you would have a meeting with your area manager and discuss what help you needed (if any). I can’t understand how you can stand in front of a group of people and give weight loss advice when you clearly don’t follow the plan. I appreciate she has just had a baby, however she had regained the weight beforehand. I have two children with the same age gap and understand it’s hard work but if you don’t want to be associated with SW, lose it from your handle. It’s ok to gain weight/lose weight/not give a shit about your weight but don’t get arsey when someone asks you about weight loss when that’s your job!

• Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
Looking at the size of her and her husband I really don’t think this woman qualifies to give advice on nutrition, weaning or anything else food related.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Thread suggestion '.. slimming world has finally been given the sack but did I tell you all about my 'budgeting' hack 🙄

• Haha

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I'm shook. I just didn't see it coming.

I mean she's in the best shape of her life, she lives and breathes the SW plan, always talking about her HEx A/B, syns,body magic.......I just can't believe this ladies.

🤣😆🤪

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Baby led weaning arancini balls... that’s it... she’s reached peak middle class smugness. There is nowhere left to go.

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Bet you a beige nightie to a truff tray we’ll be treated to vessie’s birth story again tonight or tomorrow.

Because I don’t know about you, I like to be told something 45,000 times so I can really take it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I'm shook. I just didn't see it coming.

I mean she's in the best shape of her life, she lives and breathes the SW plan, always talking about her HEx A/B, syns,body magic.......I just can't believe this ladies.

🤣😆🤪
It’s come as a shock to us all 😔

In other unexpected news - water is wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ibasc120

Before I say this I feel I need to say I breast feed my daughters and have done for 18months.
What I dont do is take photos and post them online. Not because I'm ashamed or because I think it's wrong. Because there is no need even if you are trying to normalise breastfeeding.
Why are we doing that anyway? Who cares how your baby is fed. If you dont want to do it or cant then bottle feed. If you want to and can breast feed them breast feed. Why are we screaming from the rooftops and posting photos on social media? Surely all it does is make those who struggle or cant feel bad when they shouldn't because everyone in the end turns out the same regardless of how they drank their milk as an infant.

What I dont get is why can I post a photo of my baby with my nipple and full on tit handing out its mouth on social media but I cant post a photo of my tits without a baby? Would it be ok if my baby was next to my boobs but no latched or failing to latch? Its ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

swipe_up

VIP Member
Oh god not everything has to be shared to the gram ginger tits
BUT it is funny because she was so smug about potty training
I hope she takes a shit in your hanging baskets next

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She makes out like she's trying to spread some good in the world by highlighting breast feeding but it's bollocks. She's quite happy to exploit her kids for a few quid and feeebies. Why is she trying to pretend otherwise? It is exploitation no matter how she tries to dress it up. She had Vesper advertising pizza. She's a total con. If breast feeding was so important to her personally, why isn't it enough to just share it with the people who are close to her. She's an exhibitionist and just loves to show off how brilliant she thinks she is. She's living for the likes. She doesn't give a shit about people, it all boils down to money of course. She will be even worse with Herbert... everytime I see his name I think of Bridget Jones, where she calls her boss Mr Tits Pervert 🤣

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Doesn’t her sexualising the boob in that way undermine and undo everything she claims she has done or is doing for “normalising breastfeeding” This just proves to me she’s not arsed about being a cheerleader for breastfeeding etc, but just another slimming worlder who lost weight, got used to the insta “fame” and all the likes, yet since she’s chunked it all back on the only thing she’s got to exploit for the same high is her kids and herself, just an exhibitionist at this point who gives zero f’s about her children’s actual safety!

MrsB76

Chatty Member
The price of her worn clothes on her selling page! Bloody hell. £15 for a Pair of blatantly worn and stretched out maternity jeans?! And old swimming costume she she said has been “worn lots” - £10!?! £20 for dress with a hole in the back?! Am I just really out of touch or would those items not be much more from new?

Would love to know if anyone actually buys her old shit.

• Haha
  • Wow