Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I think they moved in 2016 or 2014 if I remember correctly. Not 100% sure but I think she said recently on her stories that they had been in the house for 4/6 years so it won't have increased massively. The market hasn't really been moving much.
Mine has doubled in that time I don't live that far away

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I cant even remember the price exactly, not sure if it was £285 or £385...I know I thought it was a lot of house for not much money!

This is from Right Move...

House Prices in Pickering
Properties in Pickering had an overall average price of £218,206 over the last year.
The majority of sales in Pickering during the last year were detached properties, selling for an average price of £277,298. Semi-detached properties sold for an average of £187,890, with terraced properties fetching £183,712.
Overall, sold prices in Pickering over the last year were 5% down on the previous year and 1% down on the 2016 peak of £220,536.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Why would you have a “play room” with a staircase in it - hope they get a stair gate otherwise it’s a disaster waiting to happen!

Sparkle87

VIP Member

There's a new thread been made 🙌

Fearne

Chatty Member
What happened to her other job? She started slimming world but still have another job didnt she? There's been no mention of this for ages? Did I kiss something.

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
So for someone who doesn’t believe in focusing on something happening on a specific date because everyone is different, etc... she’s literally counting down to the second until H can officially start weaning! Surely some kids are ready slightly sooner, but more crucially some babies are ready slightly later. Why on this one specific day does Feebs think he will be any more ready than a couple of days before or after?

get ready for all the BLW to be rammed down our throats, people.
Scientifically nope; 6months (26w) is recommended because of the stomach not being mature enough before then *nurse hat on haha*

And he may not even be interested at that point. However the research shows that it’s safest to start then.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Blimey ! I sell loads on eBay, some pre-loved and some new + even the new with tags I'd not even start at that price !
Same ! I whack things on for 99p. I don't really care what they go for if I'm having a clear out. I do have a "second floor" in the house... but no aga I'm afraid so I'm not quite on Feebs level 🤣🤣🤣 god if I can manage not to be a scab I'm sure she can 🙄