Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Why does Angry Kid need 4 pairs of trainers at one time anyway, is she moonlighting as a fucking octopus

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The Vans story - I rest my case. She's an absolute turd of a woman.

And actually Mick YES YOU DO have to justify yourself as you've spent the last 2 years fucking preaching to the gram how to save money and how you got yourself into/out of debt?! Some people (with or without babies) don't have £200 to piss away on shoes right now.

Is this the same relative who you had to pay back for the lexus by any chance? Then your arse was bleeding because you had to make do with a lease car, something that would make some people feel like they'd won the lottery if they had that car!

She makes me soooo mad! So out of touch with her wanky banker fella, Boden dresses and taken for granted middle class life. How anyone likes her is beyond me. She's an insult to regular people with her "I'm just like you people" act 🙄

• Heart

yellowbrickroad

That nipple 🤮🤮🤮 imagine the customers and staff at Jimbobs bank trying to take him seriously after seeing his partners tits and nips like that!! Fecking hell 😂😂

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Wonder if we will get a present haul story tonight? Left it a bit late so “Vessie” only got a pony, 4 pairs of kids vans and a new picnic bag as the last one has worn through with the weight of the stuff she puts in there....

• Haha
She’s never going to enjoy wearing those Vans because everytime she puts them on she’ll be reminded of how she had to ‘not’ justify the purchase! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
What like BMW or MG 🤣 Imagine if they actually were their initials 🤣

Old work colleague named her son Becks - after the Lager 🤦

Some people eh 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean there surname is Holiday so I’d much prefer a Campervan Holiday.

Herbie Holiday though, the fucking poor lad 😫

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
She should have put a trigger warning of that photo of jimbob topless in bed 🤢

She’s just said ‘it’s taken me about 6 months to talk about potty training!’ Oh yeah you’re right feebs, I must have imagined the 94,000 other times you’ve spoken at great length about it 🤔🙄😒

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Seeing a photo of a breastfeeding woman is deffo not offensive in any way, nor is seeing someone breastfeeding when you're out and about etc. I just think her motives are all wrong. She's so smug and patronising, if she was genuine it wouldn't come across like that. She never used to be as bad, when she had her first sprog she deffo became more irritating.

To me she constantly posts the breast feeding for adoration and purely for content. It's all part of her desperation to make money from being a mummy blogger at the expense of her children's privacy. Probably trying to get noticed by channel mum so she can ramp up the ads. She's not stupid she knows exactly what she's upto, that's why she's so shitty and huffy when she gets called out for things.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
Agreed. I think she does it to try and make herself sound edgy and cool. Plus maybe she remembers what stupid (and pretentious) names she really have them so she gets embarrassed. 😀
Oh god yeah I’d rather use initials if I’d named my kids after vehicles too
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
My eyes my eyes
Jims tits
I’d just erased them from my memory and then there they are again.
*vomits*

• Haha

yellowbrickroad

OMG MY EYES 😭😭😭 her most recent stories ... Herb getting a good suckle on Feebs big spotty milkers. I really could have done without having had to view her big rubber nipples, there should have been a warning!

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
What I also don’t get, she doesn’t want people to comment on what her children eat (I totally get that), but then she creates a hashtag to show every bite of food they consume. Surely if she doesn’t want the comments, she shouldn’t put them on display.

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Why do these 'influencers' always say they've had a message?
Why don't they just own it and say they read it on Tattle?
Personally, I think they are afraid to mention Tattle as it would send their followers here and expose them for what they are!