Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I’m sure Big Mick said they were waiting on finding out her school too
---
I've seen somebody else from a different area post about waiting for confirmation for their place at the next school up, even though it's the same school technically.
I have no idea though as all our schools around here seem to just be Primary and Secondary and that's it

Reactions: 2

Ranty_raver

Oh if anyone has anything on spanjee I’d love to see! She blocked me for no reason about the same time she got her lips inflated to ridiculous!

Reactions: 1

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
This dose here... she lost loads of weight and was unbelievably smug.. then put it all on and there was controversy as her SW leader sent messages laughing about her after she weighed in one day.. she had a thread here for a while, I think that's one of the reasons she disappeared
What's her actual name? I think I followed her, was she getting married after the weight loss? Wondered where she went

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She needs reporting, deliberately trying to hide the pr, I didn't even see it until you guys said, the port Benidorm is hidden, surely if you have been gifted a stay you should be selling the place! Advertising for them, big letters for the hotel name or at least in black writing. And is that an entire bottle of wine?
Of course the angel child slept, its just V that's ruining her life again! Sit on the balcony u muppet and have a drink.
After four years as a Tattler I really should know the answer to this but what is the benefit of grifters like Mick Smugnall not making it obvious it’s a freebie?

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Of all the shit she seems to take with her (busy bags) 2 small suitcases between 4 of them for a weekend! Maybe just me but that doesn’t seem much luggage at all!!

Geee

Chatty Member
All the approx 10 Mums I have spoken to, 8 got 1st choice, 1 got 2nd choice and 1 got 3rd choice. Approx 50% had a school place out of their catchment.
---

i guess it’s down to opinion. I wouldn’t choose a school just because it’s the closest when a few more minutes away is a school that is better suited to my child and our family. Everyone looks for different things in schools - some looks for small class size, some want large class size, some want excellent exam results, some want well established extra curricular, some want experienced send support, some need wrap around care.
Obviously a few mins away is different. We had people in high school on a 40 mins bus journey to school.
I send my daughter to catholic school so it’s generally picking catholic or non denominational then the one nearest. I’ve only ever been about 4 mins from the school and been lucky they’ve highest score on HMI too