Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I dream that Freebs was doing FM? I’m sure I saw her doing a post about it and then it’s never been spoken about again. Also I can’t get over she’s done a highlight of her feet, and no trigger warning or a non feet cover photo on the highlight. She’s such a grubby cretin who has zero shame

Reactions: 5
Did I dream that Freebs was doing FM? I’m sure I saw her doing a post about it and then it’s never been spoken about again. Also I can’t get over she’s done a highlight of her feet, and no trigger warning or a non feet cover photo on the highlight. She’s such a grubby cretin who has zero shame
Yes she attempted FM but went about it in a sly way to pretend she wasn’t and her need to be sneaky/vague backfired because it clearly never took off.

Reactions: 6
Ask me a question:

Is the curly girl method basically just looking like the horse you were too fat to ride has spaffed a load into your hair and then you couldn't be arsed to wash it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16