Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She is just awful. When they’re poorly and just want their mum and she would rather be anywhere but at home with them.
I’m not a hugely maternal person naturally but my son’s ill just now and yesterday I went to a hairdresser appointment leaving him with his dad - and I felt guilty!

It can be tough going when they’re spewing but they’re so vulnerable when they’re ill and they can’t help not knowing to run to the toilet at that age! She probably lost her shit consumed with “maternal rage” and bawled at him for making a mess, felt guilty and cried and then took a photo to tell everyone she wishes she wasn’t there.

Weird.

Reactions: 2

Tarrula

I’m reasonably sure that if she was having a proper curly cut they wouldn’t brush it out before starting? Or having her hair cut in general? Mine is cut wet but I have it highlighted beforehand

Crumpet41

VIP Member
“Don’t forget to hit save”
Is she taking the piss?! This sort of meal is a freezer grab when you haven’t got time to actually cook surely? Don’t get me wrong my kids are no stranger to a bit of freezer tapas but mainly when we’ve been working all day…..an actual job…..
Is she having a laugh? Hit save for a 99% plate of beige food?

Charoley

I wonder how much she actually knows about what she is promoting, barring a script to read from…
I’ve seen this being advertised by another influencer who gave the exact same messages that Feebs has “received.” It’s really not fair advertising it like this!

WhatABore

VIP Member
Has your sister had children as well? It makes me wonder because she's got her chicken bollock on her thigh and then not much around her stomach. She was about 8 stone overweight before, and didn't seem to have any loose skin either
Good point actually, I have, sister hasn't

A bit like albus oil.
In a plug that warms up so it fills the room with it.

Basically 😂
Does that mean everyone is being given Calpol (breathing it in) whether they need it or not? How do you know when the right dosage amount has been inhaled?

Calpol plug in wasn’t around when my two were little. You had Calpol in a bottle, or sachets - measured doses.

Reactions: 1

#aff

Chatty Member
Does that mean everyone is being given Calpol (breathing it in) whether they need it or not? How do you know when the right dosage amount has been inhaled?

Calpol plug in wasn’t around when my two were little. You had Calpol in a bottle, or sachets - measured doses.
It’s not medicated, it just smells herbal and helps with clearing stuffy noses etc. smells like olbas oil

Reactions: 1