Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I can’t imagine that they’re taking the kids to the GP, tickets are so expensive and the kids will just get bored. Even the lumpy Tudor wouldn’t waste money like that
No, sorry, didn't explain very well. With the "I presume so" that was in response to them taking them out of school.
If they are going to the GP on the 4th, then I presume they'll be taking them out of school because they'll need to be back for that and that's the weekend at the end of the school holidays

Reactions: 1

WhatABore

VIP Member
Ermmm... the dog died yesterday and her and Jim brought him home, dug a hole and buried him with a tennis ball. Has she actually buried her dog in the garden 😱 when my family dog died he was cremated and we got his ashes back a few weeks later, I thought that was the normal thing to do 🤯

I stand to be corrected if people do bury their dogs in the garden 😬 (dog and not the ashes I mean)
We did as a kid tbh.
Our family dog was buried in my grandads garden

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
All this nostalgia about being pregnant and breastfeeding- we don’t think she’s, no, please, no, she can’t be 😱😱😱
Oh god I hope not! I’m hoping Jim maybe said once for and all that he didn’t want them to have any more?

It was only about a fortnight she was crying for herself because Herbalicious was sick, surely she can see the bigger picture?!

WhatABore

VIP Member
Does that mean everyone is being given Calpol (breathing it in) whether they need it or not? How do you know when the right dosage amount has been inhaled?

Calpol plug in wasn’t around when my two were little. You had Calpol in a bottle, or sachets - measured doses.
No, calpol is just the brand 😂

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
You start school the September after your 4th birthday.
Like my 2 best friends in school, ones born was 5th September 91 and the other was 19th August 92. But both in the same year.
Wow, so literally could be 3 one week and at school the next. Here in Scotland they’re trying to put forward a proposal to raise school age to 7 or something which seems very very excessively late. Imagine being in a nursery as a 3 year old with a near 7 year old and vice versa! 🤯
Anyway sorry for derailing with my questions, back to old Mick!

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Ermmm... the dog died yesterday and her and Jim brought him home, dug a hole and buried him with a tennis ball. Has she actually buried her dog in the garden 😱 when my family dog died he was cremated and we got his ashes back a few weeks later, I thought that was the normal thing to do 🤯

I stand to be corrected if people do bury their dogs in the garden 😬 (dog and not the ashes I mean)
I thought this was odd too, poor dogs body won’t be cold. I also feel Jim’s mother should have him cos she looked after them!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
As a parent, it is proper shit when you've booked something and looked torward to it for ages and then a child gets sick and you can't go/have to leave early. I'm sure all of us have felt that disappointment. The difference is we don't broadcast it to 100,000 followers on social media. She gets so much free time away from her children and STILL hates the fact that has to parent them as little as she does. What an absolute shit show of a mother she is.
I wonder if Jimbo said he wasn’t looking after the kids on his own for two nights. I thought she was always just going for one, but he disappears quite a lot and leaves them with her when she clearly struggles

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I still can’t believe that she has that awful “this too shall pass” picture hanging up in the house. Imagine growing up looking at that, thinking, what exactly does mum want to pass? It’s just a horrible “family motto” or whatever she thinks it is. Some people would love to have her lot in life, but the Tudor still isn’t grateful for her privilege.
Mother of the year, our mick 👏🏻👏🏻
It’s a popular saying in 12-Step Fellowships - I’ve heard it at AA meetings - and it encourages you to remember that tough times will still happen but they won’t last forever. She completely trivialises it imho because you just know she says it to herself when V comes home from school right up until bedtime, when Jim goes to see Alan and those difficult minutes waiting for dinner to cook

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Summer baby 😳, never heard such rubbish 🤣

I was a Summer baby, birthday August and my best friend at school was almost a whole year older with September birthday but in the same class ...

I was always top of the class & only 15 when I finished school so that is a crazy excuse.
That’s crazy. Where I’m from you wouldn’t go to school until you’re at least 4 and a half. Think it’s school start between 4 and a half and 5 and a half years old. It would normally be if you’re 4 in the summer, you’d start school the following year. How does it work there? As soon as you turned 4 you went to school?