Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
I said this to my BIL the other day about Tonie boxes. My favourite part of the day is snuggling my wee one up at night and reading him a story and watching him fall asleep half way through Zog ❤ He’s being assessed for ASD and bedtime story is the one of the main times he really focusses and I know he’s in there ❤😔 I can’t imagine putting a box on and leaving him to it
Quoting myself. I didn’t mean to cause anyone offence. I wrote in haste.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

lady03

It’s the all washing the same colour clothes together that gets me - unless this is how it’s supposed to be done? I do a white wash and a coloured wash, I don’t separate out individual colours?!?!?
I’d never get any washing done if I did it like her !

Omg the boomerang of her holding her “dancing shoes”… surely they aren’t those awful black sandals she has attached to her feet all summer 😫

HeyPorkSnacks

I presume so if they're also going to the Spanish gp and that's 4th June?

She hasn't said where they're going I don't think though.
I can’t imagine that they’re taking the kids to the GP, tickets are so expensive and the kids will just get bored. Even the lumpy Tudor wouldn’t waste money like that

Cherrycup

No way has she had a TT, those things hold up really well and you shouldn’t get an overhang like hers after one. Those leggings supposedly ‘suck you in’ and she’s probably breathing in as well!

WhatABore

VIP Member
Tbf I thought she'd have a much bigger gunt going by the size of her and where she gains weight. This makes me think she had a tummy tuck on the sly years ago
I do think it really depends. I carry most of my weight on my stomach where as my sister has almost a flat stomach yet we're the same clothes size