Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking about her yoto box, can't she just try and connect them to blue tooth headphones and see what happens rather than ask her followers?! 🤦‍♀️
Don't know why she needs to take it when she takes both their ipads anyway?
Does she just try and take as much crap as possible?

Reactions: 3
She talks like they are going to the back of beyond. They’ll generally have access to better and cheaper healthcare and medical supplies in Europe than that of the uk. We’ve just been away to the canaries and had to access help, the services excellent 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Even with babies I'd never take a calpol plug in and refills. She's so extra

Reactions: 8
I presume so if they're also going to the Spanish gp and that's 4th June?

She hasn't said where they're going I don't think though.
I can’t imagine that they’re taking the kids to the GP, tickets are so expensive and the kids will just get bored. Even the lumpy Tudor wouldn’t waste money like that

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine that they’re taking the kids to the GP, tickets are so expensive and the kids will just get bored. Even the lumpy Tudor wouldn’t waste money like that
No, sorry, didn't explain very well. With the "I presume so" that was in response to them taking them out of school.
If they are going to the GP on the 4th, then I presume they'll be taking them out of school because they'll need to be back for that and that's the weekend at the end of the school holidays

A bit like albus oil.
In a plug that warms up so it fills the room with it.

Basically 😂
Does that mean everyone is being given Calpol (breathing it in) whether they need it or not? How do you know when the right dosage amount has been inhaled?

Calpol plug in wasn’t around when my two were little. You had Calpol in a bottle, or sachets - measured doses.

Does that mean everyone is being given Calpol (breathing it in) whether they need it or not? How do you know when the right dosage amount has been inhaled?

Calpol plug in wasn’t around when my two were little. You had Calpol in a bottle, or sachets - measured doses.
It’s not medicated, it just smells herbal and helps with clearing stuffy noses etc. smells like olbas oil

No, calpol is just the brand 😂

It’s not medicated, it just smells herbal and helps with clearing stuffy noses etc. smells like olbas oil
Ah, okay 👍. So they’re not all going to be wandering round in a Calpol induced stupor 😂😂
Is that really a necessary item for going on holiday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All this time bleeping around when she could be hanging out with her kids
YES. This sums Phoebe up entirely. She seems to equate being a good parent with spending money on things. The sad thing is that the things dominate her life, and the kids pay the price every time they lose out to her head being ‘overwhelmed’ whether it’s tidying the things decluttering the things or packing the things for a holiday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.