Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
She's so predictable 🤣 world book day is annoying but it's one day a year for about 5, then they decide to be a character that wears normal cool clothing like a football kit or dress
Yes 🤣 my son went as Rodrick from Diary of a wimpy kid, black jeans and black tshirt bosh done 🤣

Reactions: 4
I do think vesper needs some phonetic help with that writing. She's not even spelling the words phonetically and is missing sounds out of words. My daughter is y1 too and whilst I don't expect perfect spelling 🤣 her spelling if wrong is correct phonetically (for example shoo instead of shoe!) I wonder if she will mention anything about the phonic check y1s have!

Skye green

Chatty Member
I am so glad I didn’t buy that gold dress. At one point I was going to have it as my wedding dress (I don’t want traditional). I really like that dress 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Tbf I thought she'd have a much bigger gunt going by the size of her and where she gains weight. This makes me think she had a tummy tuck on the sly years ago

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think it's new. She posted on her gardening page (I think) about clearing out the conservatory and that wasn't in there then.
I bet she was clearing it out for this to come for an ad

francesthemute

What’s with the ‘JH was nawwt (🤮) impressed’ comment?

He sounds like such a miserable cunt.
---
Surprise holidays can be exciting but not sure the 4am wake up would help with that.

WhatABore

VIP Member
She’s bought that ring herself and that’s the only finger it fits! Jim hasn’t proposed, I’m not having it as if he did she would make a big song and dance about it! After all it was HIM who didn’t want to marry her a few years ago despite how much she protests it’s her idea not to get married 🤥
Oh 1000% they're not engaged. And if they were, that's an awful ring.
But very fitting for the tudor aesthetic

• Haha

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
😂😂 she absolutely is in her pants, those Jean shorts must have been killing her!
Also who let's their kids sleep alone in a bedroom on a ground floor on holiday? Has she never heard of maddie McCann (yes it was a different resort but still) we always slept one adult to a child until they were older.
Plus she's just shown the room off the garden 🤦‍♀️