Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francesthemute

Well I’m offended that she’s abandoned us to make boring garden reels. Come on Feebs, where’s your outfit of the day and picky tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So you have to read through her whole post then to find out it's an ad.

Isn't it supposed to be clear at the start?
YES! YES! YES!
This is perfect for reporting to the ASA.
If you’ve never done it before, do it now. It’s really easy and quick to do.
I’ll get the link …….
---
First, screenshot her post - it took me two shots (ie. two pictures) to get the whole advert in. Then, go to this website https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Scroll down and click the Continue button
Fill in the fields. I’ve attached screenshots of mine for reference.
Attach your screenshots at the bottom
Press the Continue button
Fill in the information you want to fill in. Again, I’ve attached screenshots where you can see what I’ve done (I haven’t set up an account).
Press the Submit button
and you’re done.
Go, go, go ……
---
YES! YES! YES!
This is perfect for reporting to the ASA.
If you’ve never done it before, do it now. It’s really easy and quick to do.
I’ll get the link …….
---
First, screenshot her post - it took me two shots (ie. two pictures) to get the whole advert in. Then, go to this website https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Scroll down and click the Continue button
Fill in the fields. I’ve attached screenshots of mine for reference.
Attach your screenshots at the bottom
Press the Continue button
Fill in the information you want to fill in. Again, I’ve attached screenshots where you can see what I’ve done (I haven’t set up an account).
Press the Submit button
and you’re done.
Go, go, go ……
Forgot to attach screenshots

Attachments

Last edited:

Jemi85

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again this one would be lying dead if she had to deal with half the stuff most of us do. I've 4 kids and a full time job and I'm not on the gram complaining to strangers about overwhelm. She hasn't a clue how lucky she has it the big lump
She is honestly laughable. I was cringing to death watching those stories. Do a week in my shoes you big ginger freckle… student nurse doing 48 hour weeks at the moment, then bank shifts on my days off, with 2 little girls aged 4 and 7, a husband with ADHD who works shifts, etc etc etc 🫠 I don’t whinge like this - I just get on with it, but I’d have good reason to say I’m overwhelmed 🤣

She is unreal. Doesn’t work. Throws out a few blinky ads every now and again. How is Gymondo going actually Feebs? 😏

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
A well deserved spa day for the feebster. The stress of looking after poorly children has definitely taken its toll and a spa day away from her children is clearly needed to recover.

I hope she knows that poor woman in the background of her boomerang - because she generally looks scared for life having that efferlump doing what ever that was in the changing room.

• Haha

sosticky

Chatty Member
They are running a very high risk of salmonella every time they cook. I'm not a vegan, but my heart bleeds for the children that sacrificed its life just to be 'cooked' like that. I wonder if it's because they are such greedy fucks that they can't wait for their dinner to get to room temperature. 10 minutes in the oven and they are like 'yep that's done I'm eating that'
Children 😱😂

• Haha

Stimpii

VIP Member
Rip to the leggings she wore constantly while trying to convince us all that she used Gymondo.

• Haha