Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day is a shocker when you’re with your kids Mick 🙄. It’s like the boy who cried wolf - one day you’ll feel like you’re tearing your hair out and everyone will be like “heard it, fungus features. Have a swan’s wing and shut up”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every day is a shocker when you’re with your kids Mick 🙄. It’s like the boy who cried wolf - one day you’ll feel like you’re tearing your hair out and everyone will be like “heard it, fungus features. Have a swan’s wing and shut up”
Came here to say the same. Every day she has her kids is a shocker, the common denominator is ye olde fivehead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's stretched to duck tho. Please tell me she's not wearing it with docs? I suppose it's better than the brown sandals 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's stretched to duck tho. Please tell me she's not wearing it with docs? I suppose it's better than the brown sandals 🥴
It is, and it looks like she has either a vest or a sports bra underneath.

Also that dress looks like it has the texture of a binbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last we saw was her sat waiting at LGI after not being on their appointment list... is she still sat there fuming with maternal rage? All gone quiet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last we saw was her sat waiting at LGI after not being on their appointment list... is she still sat there fuming with maternal rage? All gone quiet lol
She was in Leeds. Which is where Jim works... Maybe she popped by his work on his lunch break and caught him and Alan in the act

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would put money on a doctor seeing her and telling her she’s a fat duck and needs to lose weight so is channeling her rage into that. She’ll be back with a fist pumping reel soon about why the doctor is wrong and how she loves her fat rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
anyone reckon she just turned up to Leeds & never had an appointment/was part of this clinical trial!
She can’t be traced via her NHS number cos she’s so old she doesn’t have one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
anyone reckon she just turned up to Leeds & never had an appointment/was part of this clinical trial!
She can’t be traced via her NHS number cos she’s so old she doesn’t have one!!
I thought it seemed strange that she's not seen the rheumatologist yet or even been given any medication for it but is taking part in clinical studies? 🤔

Reactions: 4
This is what annoys me more. Takes these "breaks" from Instagram. Until she wants to use everyone for her ads.

What's the betting Jim is off or something.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.