Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what Jim’s friends/colleagues think of her. I bet she’s the subject of most office gossip, bet they all see her tit on Instagram and think WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"ad break" cracks me up when all she has posted since she came back is back to back ads 😂

Reactions: 6
So is that check list for 2 days ?
2 bleeping days ?
I do more then that before I start my 1000-2200 NHS shift.
She needs to stop pissing around and realise that there are people with proper jobs who work really bleeping hard and still don’t have a fraction of the luxuries that she constantly bleets on about as if they are normal AND then has audacity to claim she is hard done by !
She is so out of touch with real life that it’s embarrassing!
Look around you Feebs , just for once !!
Sorry - she has infuriated me today !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Swear this is the 4th or 5th time she's sorted under her bed in the past few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mick’s To Do List : -

1. Write a to do list
2. Make breakfast
3. Eat breakfast
4. Blink
5. Do a fashion reel

Oh tit, number 2 should have been ‘Read the to do list’ - now she has to start all over again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine what Jim’s friends/colleagues think of her. I bet she’s the subject of most office gossip, bet they all see her tit on Instagram and think WTF.
I read the bit in bold as she’d taken a dump on Insta. Have to say, I wasn’t shocked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine if she had to actually wipe them with a cloth and then wash and dry said cloth. Surely the window vac makes it easier and faster than traditional methods.

Can't decide whether she's trying to subtly brag about all of the rooms she has I whinging about the time it takes or whether she's dense enough to think that this is a real world problem.

Look around you crusty great lump and read the room, people are dying from cost of living difficulties choosing between heating and eating and in some cases doing neither, not to mention the poor children dying of strep a. Who gives a flying fart in space about your foggy windows that you could solve if you pulled your head out of your bizarrely large yet simultaneously small arse?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That bleeping checklist is back again! And she made the children late for school.
I wish I could unfollow her but I’d miss reading here too much 🤣
I don't follow her but can still see her Instagram and read here too 😉 *click unfollow button* 😂

Swear this is the 4th or 5th time she's sorted under her bed in the past few months.
😂💀😂💀Was going to post the exact same thing!!! And she has to sort out her whole wardrobe AGAIN too?!?! After doing it not so long ago...Seriously what is wrong with her?!?! Is she creating more fake chores so she can pretend to her husband boyfriend and the rest of the world that she is actually busy and doing something with her day?!?! She is definitely using sorting under the bed as an excuse to pretend that she is busy and still can't look for a REAL job despite the fact that her kids are at school...😂🤡😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don't understand this thing where people can't share a photo without having to state the day was bad, or the bad parts of the day or whatever.
Why does it matter if people think you had a good day? 🤯
I just don't get it.
I saw a tiktok saying the same today.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.