Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she stops thinking/trying to be the perfect insta mum with gentle parenting she might actually realise that most parents loose their tit every so often. Sometimes the only way the little swines will listen/stop is by yelling. Yes it’s not nice and yes you feel guilty as hell afterwards but it’s normal parenting. Tomorrow is a new day.

Oh and it’s also helps if you haven’t given your child everything they’ve wanted/demanded for the last 2 years and then suddenly expect them not to react when you try and tell the spoilt brat no.

Reactions: 11
I have 2 very VERY demanding/strong willed little girls aged 4 and 6. My god they’re hard work and they’d probably make coriander look like a walk in the park, yet I never lose it with them to the extent she says she does. Yes I am a shouty mummy on occasion, who isn’t? But her behaviour is not normal.

Her issue isn’t her children. It’s her. It’s her issues that she needs to address and fast.

Reactions: 10
What a self indulgent cow. Your children need you to parent them. Not bully them. Most of us manage to parent with love and the occasional shout - whilst working and keeping a home and family together. Why can’t she just parent two small kids?? I can’t wait till they are teenagers. I’m pulling up a chair now!

• Heart
Makes a change for her to give V a break from her moaning and to moan about golden child for a change

Reactions: 7
It’s almost like she thinks that because she birthed and breastfed them, they should be these perfect little robots. It’s Christmas! Vesper will have a better understanding of it and Herbie is probably hyper/overwhelmed with the lights and the decorations and the Santa chat.

I’m far from an expert but surely all children benefit from solid routines. She’s hyping them up doing arts and crafts before school, picking them up and plunking down a plate of picky tea shite at teatime before they all seem to have a disjointed bedtime routine.

I’m finding it harder to tolerate these folk who shill their kids out and try and manufacture a Gram-worthy existence and then complain when the kids don’t know whether they’re coming or going.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh and it’s also helps if you haven’t given your child everything they’ve wanted/demanded for the last 2 years and then suddenly expect them not to react when you try and tell the spoilt brat no.
This! Exactly!!

Reactions: 3
What a knob
I honestly think she's a disgrace. Her children are 5 and under. Who does and then admits to strangers on the Internet that they spend all day screaming at their small children. I'm not sure why she had them but you can guarantee vesper especially cuts her off in 15 years time. She's toxic. bleeping lump of lard.

Reactions: 13
Maybe if she stops thinking/trying to be the perfect insta mum with gentle parenting she might actually realise that most parents loose their tit every so often. Sometimes the only way the little swines will listen/stop is by yelling. Yes it’s not nice and yes you feel guilty as hell afterwards but it’s normal parenting. Tomorrow is a new day.

now this is an Instagram parenting account I’d follow

Reactions: 2
I dont say this to be judgey, you do you and I may be in the minority but I can count on one hand the amount of times I have shouted at my kids and eldest is 15, youngest 7. They know if I have shouted then its serious.
If she's shouting so often then they won't listen to her, they'll just be like oh mums going off again 🙄. I have a feeling she smacks them too!
She's the one with the problem, it isn't normal to lose your rag at kids as often as she does. 2 year olds can be horrific, 3 year olds even worse. 2nd children are the devil's spawn, I've been there, but shouting doesn't make them stop. This too shall pass mama, eat those frogs, make a list. She needs therapy. She should never have had kids. I reckon she had them because that's "what you're supposed to do"

Reactions: 23
There’s definitely a huge element of resentment with her. She openly admits she hates losing her freedom to do what she wants, when she wants. She needs a huge slap in the face with her chicken bollock, to realise how bloody lucky she actually has it being a SAHM (with an occasional side hustle of blinking) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder whether she had kids as an alternative when she realised Jimbob wouldn't marry her. Find it hard to believe she truly wanted kids as all she's ever done in whinge about how inconvenient they are to her

Reactions: 4
There’s definitely a huge element of resentment with her. She openly admits she hates losing her freedom to do what she wants, when she wants. She needs a huge slap in the face with her chicken bollock, to realise how bloody lucky she actually has it being a SAHM (with an occasional side hustle of blinking) 🙄
Not only is a stay at home mum, she also gets to go out very frequently. Which is something not many parents get to do at all.
Yet still complains she has no freedom.

She’s only ever happy being a mum when she is breastfeeding them. Once that stops she hates them.

Reactions: 18
So, she felt bad about shouting at the kids all day, says she is really struggling at the moment.

Two hours later, she's all better because of the 'lovely' messages she's received.

Are the kids feeling any better though? Or do they just get the worst of her and then have to wake up again not knowing if they have CraftyInstaMum or BitchMum today.

Phoebe is #1 in Phoebe's world, and that is that.

There's no shame in struggling, but FFS she is not doing anything about it except getting some validation from her huns. And who the duck is even messaging her at this point anyway? Surely none of her followers are genuine, there to find something relatable?

She seems to think her children are the problem, not her. Why? Her 2 year old is 'brutal' and a 'wind-up merchant'? Phoebe you need help, and not the instagram kind, actual help, GP, therapist, parenting course - whatever, just bleeping pick one and do something about your temper and lack of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.