Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yes, Jim's been off.
Obviously they've been ill or whatever.
But she's still active normally when they're ill.
But Jim's been off, so that's why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh there’s the ad 👍

Was starting to think she was back because they were all feeling better but nope the ad made a swift appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not ask herself why she's such a tit mother and think to herself that it's time she sorted herself out. Her kids are going to grow up so damaged if she carries on like this.

Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids so maybe I just don’t get it, but what are the kids actually doing to set her off? She is getting so angry that she’s crying about it so what have the kids done that is so bad? I get kids wind you up but for gods sake they are 5 and 2! Surely she’s not getting angry because he’s having a tantrum? She never seems to comfort the kids it’s always raging at them

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she doesn’t do anything about her parenting issues. Like therapy. Speaking to a professional. Reading some parenting books? Literally anything to improve.

Reactions: 12
What on earth is she saying to those kids? Is she screaming, shouting, swearing at them? I don’t think any parent can say hand on heart they haven’t lose their rag on occasions but this seems a weekly thing.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.