Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost like she thinks that because she birthed and breastfed them, they should be these perfect little robots. It’s Christmas! Vesper will have a better understanding of it and Herbie is probably hyper/overwhelmed with the lights and the decorations and the Santa chat.

I’m far from an expert but surely all children benefit from solid routines. She’s hyping them up doing arts and crafts before school, picking them up and plunking down a plate of picky tea shite at teatime before they all seem to have a disjointed bedtime routine.

I’m finding it harder to tolerate these folk who shill their kids out and try and manufacture a Gram-worthy existence and then complain when the kids don’t know whether they’re coming or going.
I have to agree strongly. Crafts before school? A solid tea isn't that hard,it's all
Disjointed. 2breakfasts-no cot,so no learning when morning is and being able to go back to sleep if it isn't. No
Stair gates. There is no handbook,but she over complexes everything and anything. Even
Bed time -2 floors,so very strange. She's got a snug that she could use as a playroom,she's got so much,yet her entitlement and her need for validation is over bearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs to realise that her kids are learning from her if she is a shouty parent then her kids will become shorty, if she ridicules any one then her kids will to, if she isn’t taking time to listen to her kids then they wont listen either. I very rarely shout at my kids as I no this generally isn’t gonna resolve anything. My kid had a melt down the other day after he was told of for misbehaving & i just sat on the floor & hugged him & he calmed down very quickly & we soon resolved everything. Nothing will change with Herbie if she doesn’t ch age her approach with him

Reactions: 3
Might just be my kids, but when my 4yr old is poorly or starting to come down with something, she is a TERROR! So naughty and emotional and it's because she can't explain why she feels like rubbish. She's said they've all been poorly, so here's a tip Feebs, Herb might not be 100% over it and he's wanting bloody comfort you selfish twit 😡

Reactions: 13
I dont say this to be judgey, you do you and I may be in the minority but I can count on one hand the amount of times I have shouted at my kids and eldest is 15, youngest 7. They know if I have shouted then its serious.
If she's shouting so often then they won't listen to her, they'll just be like oh mums going off again 🙄. I have a feeling she smacks them too!
She's the one with the problem, it isn't normal to lose your rag at kids as often as she does. 2 year olds can be horrific, 3 year olds even worse. 2nd children are the devil's spawn, I've been there, but shouting doesn't make them stop. This too shall pass mama, eat those frogs, make a list. She needs therapy. She should never have had kids. I reckon she had them because that's "what you're supposed to do"
You know I was wondering the same about the smacking too. She is a self proclaimed 'shouty mum' so why all the sudden would she be sitting there crying riddled with guilt. It just doesn't make sense🤷🏼‍♀️
The problem is these insta Huns got sold on the idea of this perfect beige coloured life with adorable, well behaved puppet children who pose for the camera and make it rain money. But then they find out these kids have personalities and free will and tantrums and snotty noses it all comes crushing down on them and they can't deal because they never really signed up to having 'real' children. And then they turn it into the act of the martir mother who isn't afraid to admit that she hates her children and is a tit mother because she can't control them and thinks it's relatable.
Motherhood is as hard as you make it🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She makes me feel so uncomfortable how much she goes on about loosing her tit with the kids !

Reactions: 8
It seems to be the 'in thing' to dislike your children on insta at the mo. I feel like im in the minority for actually liking my children because these influenzers keep making out like were supposed to hate them right now.

Reactions: 10
It seems to be the 'in thing' to dislike your children on insta at the mo. I feel like im in the minority for actually liking my children because these influenzers keep making out like were supposed to hate them right now.
This exactly!
I've mentioned it many times on this thread and others before but I posted ages ago, about how I enjoy spending time with my kids, look forward to school holidays ect.
And I got told i was "Part of the problem"
For "making out" I enjoy my kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The bottom line is, she didn’t realise that kids were going to be hard work before she had them and she’s never worked hard at anything in her life so it’s a big shock to her. Plus to be a parent you have to put others (the kids) before yourself and she’s incapable of that because she’s a selfish, bloated Tudor hog.

• Heart
The bottom line is, she didn’t realise that kids were going to be hard work before she had them and she’s never worked hard at anything in her life so it’s a big shock to her. Plus to be a parent you have to put others (the kids) before yourself and she’s incapable of that because she’s a selfish, bloated Tudor hog.
This is spot on. She quits absolutely everything she starts. She just hates the fact she can't quit being a mum...well she could but I'd love to see her justify that on a weepy insta post!

Reactions: 5
Pahaha I never realised she actually has ‘this too shall pass’ hanging on her wall 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, she got some comforting messages on Instagram, no need to reflect on her behaviour and the effect she has on her children, just a smiley happy selfie and let’s move on! You got this mama!

witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So you openly admit that you have spent the day screaming and shouting at your kids but YOU feel so much better as a load of strangers on the internet have sent you a load of gushing messages.
Great.
What about your poor kids Feebs who have gone to bed probably wondering what on earth they have done wrong to deserve this ?
I don't suppose that ever even entered your selfish head !
Why not just remove your self from a situation , walk around your garden , go into another room rather then let rip , yet again , at your poor kids.
Awful AWFUL person :mad:

• Heart
It's mad though, the insta moms trying to relatable slagging off their kids and moaning about how hard parenting is. It's mental. The flipside is if you're too positive people will say it's unrelatable and makes them feel bad, so it's like they throw their kids privacy under the bus and take it too far the other way. I mean find the happy medium.
Personally I like seeing nice play, recipe ideas etc but generally I follow experts or people trained in those areas so I know they are better equipped and I don't feel so shite when my play stuff is a basic version, or my dinner isn't exactly Michelin standard 🤣. I don't mind a bit of reality but there are so many who make a living off moaning about their kids online to thousands of people. Imagine being an instakid with no control over your digital footprint, having strangers form an opinion on you based on what your tudor twit mother chooses to whinge about you on a given day.

Also, anyone know what setting needed for swan in the airfryer?

• Haha
I know we talked about this here before, but it just baffles me that her whole mantra around her children's childhood is 'this too shall pass'. Every time I look at my son and he looks bigger or reaches another milestone I feel like crying because these are the best days of our lives and I genuinely wish it could last forever! A friend of mine recently and very suddenly lost her 3 year old, which just makes me appreciate every second even more, tantrums, crappy nappies and all. She seems to hate everything about being a mum, seeks validation online, and when she gets gushing messages agreeing that children are a bleeping annoying inconvenience she convinces herself that she is normal. Narcissistic, mean, horrible lazy lard lump. Wish I could give those poor kids a big cuddle and show them a day in a loving household, she doesn't deserve them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to agree strongly. Crafts before school? A solid tea isn't that hard,it's all
Disjointed. 2breakfasts-no cot,so no learning when morning is and being able to go back to sleep if it isn't. No
Stair gates. There is no handbook,but she over complexes everything and anything. Even
Bed time -2 floors,so very strange. She's got a snug that she could use as a playroom,she's got so much,yet her entitlement and her need for validation is over bearing.
I love this comment and I think this articulates her perfectly. It’s like everything is over thought and over complicated for the sake of it. I’d have a mental breakdown if I parented like she does. Each to their own of course but her attitude to parenting is just astonishing and is already unravelling for her 🤡

Reactions: 8
Money saving Feebs to the rescue once again, tickets for the Father Christmas train for a family of four will set you back a mere £120; a week before Christmas in a cost of living crisis

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Money saving Feebs to the rescue once again, tickets for the Father Christmas train for a family of four will set you back a mere £120; a week before Christmas in a cost of living crisis
Think its gifted so she won’t have paid a penny…

• Sad
Imagine taking your kids to see santa and someone's paid for it for you, I'd be so embarrassed. No shame at all trying to flog it to other people when you've not paid a penny yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Yeah she got a £120 experience for free. I'd rather pay and actually enjoy the experience with them rather than having to document every single moment. She probably still would have shoved a phone in their faces regardless.

Once again a massive childhood moment for her kids shared with thousands of people without their consent.

Her and her boyfriend have no shame do they?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Think its gifted so she won’t have paid a penny…
Imagine taking your kids to see santa and someone's paid for it for you, I'd be so embarrassed. No shame at all trying to flog it to other people when you've not paid a penny yourself.
Yeah she got a £120 experience for free. I'd rather pay and actually enjoy the experience with them rather than having to document every single moment. She probably still would have shoved a phone in their faces regardless.

Once again a massive childhood moment for her kids shared with thousands of people without their consent.

Her and her boyfriend have no shame do they?
Yes, you have to look very closely and search a bit for the “ad/pr sample” because she’s hidden it in backgrounds where it’s not easily seen. I’m off to report it to the ASA as improperly labelled and trying to hide that it’s a freebie. It takes just a couple of minutes and the more people who report her the more they might force her to do things properly.

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Disgusting excuse for a mother and human that she is 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.