Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she always having to do massive tidies and declutters - I’m baffled honestly. Don’t most people do this as they go around A FULL TIME job. If I was Jimbo I’d be mightily pissed coming home from work to that 😡 but seeing that she’s been merrily filming every minutae of life!

Reactions: 16
I saw her story about keeping the delivery driver waiting while she unpacked the shopping…I take my shopping bags to the door and pack them from the crates - I pretend I’m in Aldi so I pack in record time but it’s better than leaving the driver at the door in the cold (especially if I have to remember to press record for an IG video 🙄)
Who even thinks to film themselves doing that?! The poor delivery driver stood at the door whilst she films herself unpacking?! Just unpack everything at the door and let him get on his way! She’s so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw her story about keeping the delivery driver waiting while she unpacked the shopping…I take my shopping bags to the door and pack them from the crates - I pretend I’m in Aldi so I pack in record time but it’s better than leaving the driver at the door in the cold (especially if I have to remember to press record for an IG video 🙄)
I’m not being funny but her doing that is just plain rude. These drivers are usually really busy people and don’t get a lot of time between deliveries for people to fart arse about filming themselves. But then again she’s never had a real job so wouldn’t grasp the concept of people having JOBS. She can’t even do her job of being a homemaker properly. The place is a dump. SLOB.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think the texts from Jim are fake?
I thought that because she always crops everything else out 😂
Usually when people have screenshot them, they show the name at the top 😂
She crops every single thing out of it apart from the message. And I can't see Jimbo being an over user of emojis. Maybe a laughing face. But not the ott ones like the nerdy face

Reactions: 5
My partner used to be a delivery driver and yes people like her would piss him off! They get 5-6 mins per delivery, so people like her who wants to film herself unpacking them shopping in her kitchen would just hold him up causing him to run late for the rest of his deliveries. Yet another example of her thinking the world revolves around her

Reactions: 13
Nice to see her saving money tips are working… £664 per month even with submitting meter readings wow. Those nights away Jim is having is draining the electric for the car 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice to see her saving money tips are working… £664 per month even with submitting meter readings wow. Those nights away Jim is having is draining the electric for the car 🤣
Even if its based on last year's readings and for example the estimate has doubled, that's still around £330 a month she was happily paying 😱

Reactions: 2
Same I was wondering what people were talking about
Everyone was referring to the photo she posted of her waiting on the online queue for tesco Christmas slots.

And the fact that she doesn't need one as she's always in there shopping to do ads anyway

Reactions: 1
Whyyyyyyy why do people ask where stuff is from and then wait for her to reply to find out?! I googled orange earrings and they came up as the 6th Google result, took like 2 seconds to find, then the stamptastic thing came up as the second result by googling kids clothes stamp. If she’s not asking herself so she can aff it that is. I don’t get why you wouldn’t just Google it 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Can she not see the increase in her electricity consumption though? Not really offsetting the gas reduction from the Aga
Exactly! Her electricity has almost tripled! Can she not see that? 🤔

I just had a look working out her usage on my own tariff. £705 if that's her usage for the month!
So I don't know what she's complaining about 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Her Gas is only £175 of that. The rest is electricity. What does she expect? She has an electric car and is using 4-10 hours of the dehumidifier and electric airer every night!

If Jim is driving to Leeds and back every single day, it's going to cost them a lot to charge! Plus all his nights away. He's the one that was too good to step foot in a petrol station.
His fuel would've been costing him £100+ a week anyway just for work and back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly! Her electricity has almost tripled! Can she not see that? 🤔
Jim now has the electric car though, if she's spouting about the changes she SHOULD be transparent and try and breakdown the cost of charging the car compared to the diesel he was using, but this is feebs who spent a small fortune on gadgets to try and save some money 🤯

Reactions: 8
Jim now has the electric car though, if she's spouting about the changes she SHOULD be transparent and try and breakdown the cost of charging the car compared to the diesel he was using, but this is feebs who spent a small fortune on gadgets to try and save some money 🤯
Exactly!
Of course they're going to put it up now the prices have increased and they've got the car!
It's not hard to work out 😂

She's just replaced everything that uses gas, with everything that uses electricity instead. Which is more price kw/h than gas anyway!

Reactions: 5
Also wonder how her smart meter complaint is going 🤣 8 months ago I was told I wasn't allowed one at the current time and to wait, guess what feebs I wasn't a dick and it's getting fitted tomorrow 👍

Reactions: 9
She does realise that electricity costs more than gas right?? So yeah she might of drastically reduced her gas bill but her electric has rocketed! Is she really that thick??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.