Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that top she's wearing not supposed to be underwear that matches her big pants?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If she’s wearing that she has her heating on! Why not wear more layers and turn it off?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Here’s me in a massive jumper and that fat lump of lard is in a bleeping vest top spouting off about energy prices 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tuff tray for a Christmas present…..I know it’s something you can use a fair bit but the magic of Christmas oh santa has brought this tray for you 🥴 maybe it’s just me but what a tit present.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tuff tray for a Christmas present…..I know it’s something you can use a fair bit but the magic of Christmas oh santa has brought this tray for you 🥴 maybe it’s just me but what a tit present.
This is the woman that bought vesper chicken coasters for her birthday 😂 the woman is batshit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the woman that bought vesper chicken coasters for her birthday 😂 the woman is batshit
I wonder when she’s going to post a “Christmas gift guide” with gems like this on!

also - that grufallo set up. Did she not try and sell those figures recently because they were barely used? A bit of Instagram vs reality there.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg is that her hair???? Can’t wait to see how much worse she’s gonna look now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really hoping it's Vespers. The poor girls hair needed a good chop! You could see all the split ends!

She only had hers done the other week so I can't imagine it Feebs'

Reactions: 1
Really hoping it's Vespers. The poor girls hair needed a good chop! You could see all the split ends!

She only had hers done the other week so I can't imagine it Feebs'
Aghhh, it's Feebs hair! Now she is showing off her massive humpback 🐋 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope now she’s had it cut she’ll accept that she doesn’t have curly hair. It’s mildly wavy at best

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My pubes have more of a kink.
It looks in such poor condition, like it’s been back combed or someone’s rubbed swan tit in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God that hairstyle has aged her even more. And for Jim to not even mention her hair, what a dick he is and what a dick she is for posting a story about how much he obviously doesn’t care about her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.