Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone send her to therapy now to just get over herself. She is insanely smug and confused I think because she's achieved so little in her life and one things she achieved was to lose weight which got her followers but she's screwed it up. She seems to crave freedom from the life she's created but that's as good as it's going to get and really she's barely lifted a finger to get what she has. She has no idea what it is to work and parent.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s worrying she doesn’t seem to see any correlation between her parenting now and how her relationship with her children will develop. These are their formative years and memories are being made. Also won’t set them up for having great healthy relationships in their futures

Reactions: 5
I imagine Jim and the kids have had such a good day with her out of the way. She’s a hideous person, inside and out. Her ego is put before those children every time, she can’t see how her behaviour will damage them.

Reactions: 8
I can see a lot of elements of my mums parenting in Feebs; we’re 28, 24 and 22 and she’s only got one child left that talks to her. I can see this going exactly the same way

Reactions: 6
I can see a lot of elements of my mums parenting in Feebs; we’re 28, 24 and 22 and she’s only got one child left that talks to her. I can see this going exactly the same way
This is exactly why I Bring it up. I see so much of my own mother in her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't imagine it will be easy when the kids are teenagers and they're stuck in Pickering with nothing to do and no train to any major city, other than getting the bus to the bright lights of Malton

Reactions: 4
I can't imagine it will be easy when the kids are teenagers and they're stuck in Pickering with nothing to do and no train to any major city, other than getting the bus to the bright lights of Malton
That’ll be the least of their worries when they see the digital footprint mummy has left for them…

Reactions: 25
That’ll be the least of their worries when they see the digital footprint mummy has left for them…
I would like this 20 times if i could
Either she doesnt realise about how much what she shares will effect those poor kids lifes when they are older or she just doesnt care
Sadly i fear its the latter

Reactions: 10
God how awful must she have been to them on Saturday that before 8am on Sunday she’s up and dressed and being kicked out to go out for a “day to herself”
She’s awful. Those poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£25!!!! I’d be embarrassed to even give something away the state of that!

Reactions: 2
If I was going to spend £50 on a present for someone that’s had a baby I definitely wouldn’t buy that bloody thing! £50 😳

Reactions: 3
She really needs some therapy or to get a job that requires her leaving the house. I feel that she’s frustrated with herself but takes it out on the kids!

Reactions: 7
Why is her house always a mess?
I will never ever have as much child free time as her yet I manage to keep on top of things

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.