Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling she feels lost outside of her kids and doesn't really have any hobbies or an identity

Reactions: 6
Could it be she struggles parenting now cos just can’t just wap her Tudor tit out and shut them up!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off to Marks and Sparks to return my Christmas pj's 🎄. Not a chance I am wearing them now 🤯😵💫😵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she queuing for the Tesco Christmas delivery slots? I understand they are for everyone but she is able bodied and unemployed, staying at home all day apart from the school run. I’m sure she has the time and ability to do the shop in store.

Reactions: 28
Why is she queuing for the Tesco Christmas delivery slots? I understand they are for everyone but she is able bodied and unemployed, staying at home all day apart from the school run. I’m sure she has the time and ability to do the shop in store.

We palm the kids off on the grandparents the night before we go, get there early doors and go for breakfast and a nap afterwards. Best way of doing it!

• Heart
And you know she’ll still pop into a store for a *blink* ad 🙄🙄

• Haha
I never understand why she gets her shopping delivered. She doesn’t have a job, her kids are out the house most days. She goes to lidl/Aldi/sainsburys for extras & then into Tesco to record ads. Bone idle springs to mind.
I know the Xmas big shop can be stressful AF but she is so lazy getting her food shop delivered. Then again maybe you can only get swan online!

Reactions: 14
I never understand why she gets her shopping delivered. She doesn’t have a job, her kids are out the house most days. She goes to lidl/Aldi/sainsburys for extras & then into Tesco to record ads. Bone idle springs to mind.
I know the Xmas big shop can be stressful AF but she is so lazy getting her food shop delivered. Then again maybe you can only get swan online!
This exactly! She goes there often to do her ads so why doesn't she just do her shopping? 😂

I think cos she buys so much food (two fillets of salmon for one person) that she is to lazy to carry it all back the car and home 👍

Reactions: 4
Yeah come on be fair, there is no way the lazy lump can push a trolley full of her afternoon snacks… especially with her arthritis/adhd/whatever she’s diagnosed herself with this week…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if her own mum was the same?
Im certain she said years ago that she didn’t have a very close relationship with her mum, still loved her obviously but that her mum openly favourited her brother. So she’s basically reliving what was done to her. With things like that in families someone either stops the cycle or it continues and she’s definitely no cycle breaker because she’s so angry and lazy. She should never have had children so that the cycle of abuse stops with her.

• Sad
Im certain she said years ago that she didn’t have a very close relationship with her mum, still loved her obviously but that her mum openly favourited her brother. So she’s basically reliving what was done to her. With things like that in families someone either stops the cycle or it continues and she’s definitely no cycle breaker because she’s so angry and lazy. She should never have had children so that the cycle of abuse stops with her.
Wow, and she can’t see herself mirroring this behaviour?! Woman needs a reality check.

Reactions: 7
Can I just say, I saw the bra fitting posts the other day but didn’t have time to read on here until now (because you I knew there would be ALOT to read), and you ladies have not let the side down. Genuinely howling at some of these comments 😂

Never change Feebs, never change.

Reactions: 4
Her "tidying" seems to be moving tit from one surface to another. My house isn't show home tidy but it is tidy, I couldn't cope in a house like that. If she put her phone down for a bit it would probably take an hour, max, to get it sorted. Considering they had a skip to dump loads of crap and she's been following that organise thing, she still has so much stuff.

Reactions: 13
Was going to say the same, anyone can have a slot but I just don’t get why she needs one when she’s out shopping somewhere every couple of days. She pays every month for delivery as well when she’s literally drove there every week.

Also, you can see why Jumbo pisses off a lot of the time she’s home doing duck all and he comes back to that mess. Not saying we are in the 1950’s and she should be doing all the housework but actually if he’s at work all day and she’s home while the kids are out then surely that’s her “job” she’s one lazy duck

I saw her story about keeping the delivery driver waiting while she unpacked the shopping…I take my shopping bags to the door and pack them from the crates - I pretend I’m in Aldi so I pack in record time but it’s better than leaving the driver at the door in the cold (especially if I have to remember to press record for an IG video 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.