Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is her house always in such a ‘permanent sense of chaos’? What does she do when the kids are in school / nursery? I also have two kids - youngest started Nursery this September and my house & mind has never been so organised and ‘clean’. Surely she has time to organise the house AND also spend some time on herself to sort out her health.

I actually know the answer to my original question - it’s because she’s a lazy entitled Tudor.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think she’s using this self diagnose to justify her laziness. Prat’s like her make it harder for people with genuine issues to get listened to/diagnoses/treatment!
She is part of the reason that the adult waiting list for ADHD assessment is 7 years in some NHS trusts.

Reactions: 9
What possesses people to wake up one day and say “I know, I’m going to diagnose myself with ADHD”?? Why does that even enter her head? I would think ADHD could be quite a difficult diagnosis to live with so it’s pretty insulting for her to chuck about that she has it

Reactions: 10
She is part of the reason that the adult waiting list for ADHD assessment is 7 years in some NHS trusts.
I mentioned it before as well that 84% of the people on the list get turned away/told they don't have it.
Which just shows how many people are blaming their laziness on their self diagnosis imo

Reactions: 9
What possesses people to wake up one day and say “I know, I’m going to diagnose myself with ADHD”?? Why does that even enter her head? I would think ADHD could be quite a difficult diagnosis to live with so it’s pretty insulting for her to chuck about that she has it
I'm wondering if it's so they can be prescribed Adderral, which I've heard is fantastic for weightloss?? I've heard of woman wanting to be diagnosed with ADHD for that reason alone.

Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if it's so they can be prescribed Adderral, which I've heard is fantastic for weightloss?? I've heard of woman wanting to be diagnosed with ADHD for that reason alone.
It did cross my mind too. And if you have money, I think you could get pretty much any medication - I used to be a regular on the Jack Monroe threads, she diagnosed herself with it and admitted she pays for a private prescription

Get back to North Yorkshire. Genuinely gutted I haven’t gone in to Leeds today 😂

I have 15 years experience as a primary school teacher. I am quite well aware of that. However she is behind age related expectations.
This explains so much about the education system. I am sure you are a great teacher, but you know nothing about her or her capabilities other than the content feebs chooses to post. Plenty of children her age are at similar stage but go on to 'catch up'. I know your comment was probably more to criticise feebs but feels cruel to declare a 5 year old (who hasn't had any say in her life being posted to the world) behind when she's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.