Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate defending her (I really do) but kids develop in their own time, to say she’s behind isn’t really fair on a 5 year old. They’re all different and learn in their own time and I definitely don’t think this writing looks awful for a 5 year old?!

Anyway…..back to mick being a bleep…..as you were.

She really has no business cutting HH’s hair does she? Why not spend the £10 or whatever it is to get it done properly or is she pleading poverty to fit in with the working class again
I have 15 years experience as a primary school teacher. I am quite well aware of that. However she is behind age related expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have 15 years experience as a primary school teacher. I am quite well aware of that. However she is behind age related expectations.
My son must be too then as his writing is similar and he’s the same age as vesper but not once has his teacher mentioned this to me…there’s a million things we can pull up feebs for I really don’t think vespers writing should be one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We’ve gone off on a tangent really but surely as a teacher with 15 years experience you’d realise that children learn and develop at different times/ages and none of them are in front or behind but exactly where they’re supposed to be for their own development.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
….she’s bought an awful lot of gifts already to say she didn’t want to talk about Xmas yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really spunking the cash this week. Biscuits, games, loads of duplo 🤯

Her life must be so unfulfilling.

Reactions: 4
I may go to hell but everytime I see her I just can’t believe how hideous she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's probably photod / videod herself taking the shots in hopes of getting next lot for a discount for advertising for them 🙄 what they gave her won't be cheap cos alternative things rarely are!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I disagree with these insta huns talking tit online about their kids as much as I do people on here. Stop talking tit about children's abilities. Poor girl is only 5 and she’s already got an internet footprint of her mother and strangers that slag her off. bleeping shameful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We’ve gone off on a tangent really but surely as a teacher with 15 years experience you’d realise that children learn and develop at different times/ages and none of them are in front or behind but exactly where they’re supposed to be for their own development.
Yes, children learn and develop at different rates but that’s not to say they are not meeting age related expectations which from this white board V isn’t. She will be having (hopefully!) interventions to narrow the gap, and extra support. Just because a child develops later unfortunately doesn’t mean in an academic point they’re not behind expectations. Schools have to report according to age related, they don’t make the criteria!

Reactions: 2
Having taught y1 7 years on the bounce (yes I'm aware that is less than others here): her b and i are a bit squiff and one s is the wrong way round but it's the beginning of Autumn 2! She's a summer born baby who had very little parent support in EYFS (or arguably since Shrubbery was born). We know that kids don't perform the same at home as they do at school, much less when you have a dragon for a mother and a petualnt toddler Herb Garden siblibg competing for attention. She looks to have been at a kitchen table which is unlikely to have proponted proper writing posture and that whiteboard/note pad doesn't have any lines for context for her sizing and spacing making it subtly more difficult. Give the wee girl a break.

I always found that most make a huge leap over the spring term and that ultimately school staff can easily lose sight of the fact that they're 5 years old! They haven't even fully developed their hand anatomy.

Poor scooter has a lot to contend with really. Her dad appears to be rarely around (hello Alan), her mother looks for any reason to (often publically) pick on her, she was shafted into the loft to fend for herself, plays second fiddle to young Rockery who can do no wrong and don't get me started on the "maternal rage". I agree, Scooter doesn't need further criticism. That's not what we're about.

Back to it - Henry is a crusty old tudor with beardy eye brows who could power Britain with the amount it blinks during an AD if only we could find a way to harness it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yes, children learn and develop at different rates but that’s not to say they are not meeting age related expectations which from this white board V isn’t. She will be having (hopefully!) interventions to narrow the gap, and extra support. Just because a child develops later unfortunately doesn’t mean in an academic point they’re not behind expectations. Schools have to report according to age related, they don’t make the criteria!
Thank you. I hadn’t had time to come back to this but you have summed it up perfectly.

Is there nothing she’s not an expert on? Now she’s giving us gift ideas and tips about Christmas cards.
duck off Mick, have a day off!

Just gonna put this out there.
Does anyone else think that she is still secretly breast feeding that boy on the sly???
I have thought this several times over the last few months when he has ‘fell asleep’ on or next to her ???
Also, wouldn’t put it past her at all !!!

Reactions: 16
a barber Mick is not! Why can she spent £70 on biscuits for gifts but not £10 on a hair cut for her child? Ehy do they always look so scruffy & thrown together!

Reactions: 9
Just gonna put this out there.
Does anyone else think that she is still secretly breast feeding that boy on the sly???
I have thought this several times over the last few months when he has ‘fell asleep’ on or next to her ???
Also, wouldn’t put it past her at all !!!
I thought this too. When they're home alone.
And how she constantly went on about how Jim wanted her to stop. Not herself.

Like when he just randomly fell asleep after having a meltdown on some random steps in a building?
My first thought was that she sat there and fed him

Reactions: 6
I thought this too. When they're home alone.
And how she constantly went on about how Jim wanted her to stop. Not herself.

Like when he just randomly fell asleep after having a meltdown on some random steps in a building?
My first thought was that she sat there and fed him
She has her smug breast feeding face on that photo too. Dead giveaway.

Why does she insist on doing bathroom things in the kitchen? Her "eyebrows", teeth brushing. Proper grosses me out.

I'm an experienced teacher too and thought it looks alright tbh

Of all things to slate this mess of a human for I don't think her daughters handwriting is it. Not meaning to support feebs but at least she's finally trying now to do some school work, which is more than I can say for some of the parents where I work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.