Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a beggy Mitchell, ad after ad, piss off ginger tits

Also, droopy face Lil is started on with the “it’s early for Christmas but here’s some PR/ AD / AFF links”

Reactions: 7
I was just coming in to share the horror of her in bloody my Facebook feed with that ad but I see I’m not alone.

How does she get jobs like this?!?

Her face alone would put me right off! That scrunching of the nose.

She must think she looks cute! Well you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear!! Nothing on Earth is cute about this lump of a woman!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many people is she buying for? Maybe a better thing is this financial climate would be to encourage people not to buy presents for the sake of buying creating a cycle of then having to buy back. Yet again she’s trying to position herself as a money saving guru but then splurges on unnecessary tit

Attachments

Reactions: 10
How many people is she buying for? Maybe a better thing is this financial climate would be to encourage people not to buy presents for the sake of buying creating a cycle of then having to buy back. Yet again she’s trying to position herself as a money saving guru but then splurges on unnecessary tit
We all know those biscuits will not make it to Christmas. She’ll be having a box a day as an afternoon snack

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We all know those biscuits will not make it to Christmas. She’ll be having a box a day as an afternoon snack
Didn’t she do that with the teachers gifts last Christmas? She ate them and had to buy them again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These tins were impossible to get hold off last year probably because of people like her!
I have managed to get one this year but will store it away until nearer Christmas Day.
This woman’s greed is well, just… I have no words.
Without a doubt she will gobble those down before December.

Reactions: 11
Just a casual £64 spent on Very Merry Munch! Which like others have said she will make her way through before December and have to buy again!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a casual £64 spent on Very Merry Munch! Which like others have said she will make her way through before December and have to buy again!
Give her a break will you. It’s taken her a FULL WEEK to come around around half term. Who’d begrudge her a tin of biscuits or 6?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For a year one child, letter formation and spelling is behind. She should be concerned as now if the time to sort this sort of thing before it becomes hardwired and difficult to correct.

I certainly would not be showcasing this on my public social media profile as what to do! It’s a great example of apathetic and lazy parenting from this great lump of a woman! That child needs some support!

Attachments

For a year one child, letter formation and spelling is behind. She should be concerned as now if the time to sort this sort of thing before it becomes hardwired and difficult to correct.

I certainly would not be showcasing this on my public social media profile as what to do! It’s a great example of apathetic and lazy parenting from this great lump of a woman! That child needs some support!
I hate defending her (I really do) but kids develop in their own time, to say she’s behind isn’t really fair on a 5 year old. They’re all different and learn in their own time and I definitely don’t think this writing looks awful for a 5 year old?!

Anyway…..back to mick being a bleep…..as you were.

She really has no business cutting HH’s hair does she? Why not spend the £10 or whatever it is to get it done properly or is she pleading poverty to fit in with the working class again

• Heart
Reactions: 16
GO TO THR bleeping BARBERS!!

I have to do my 3yo at home…whilst he’s asleep as he is autistic and absolutely hates it. Have to do the same number all over and even then it’s not even.

Spend the £10 and take home for a proper haircut. It wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t waste money on so much shite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.