Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she get so obsessed with things?! Why has she decided that laundry content is what people want from her?!

And this is not the hand of someone in their 30s…

C7E55396-7393-45E7-8054-D05B6B1472CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she get so obsessed with things?! Why has she decided that laundry content is what people want from her?!

And this is not the hand of someone in their 30s…

View attachment 1701820
I’m (allegedly) the same age as her and I can’t think of anything more boring to post on my social media than this tit.
She just has no lane to stay in does she, wants to try and be relatable but she comes across as a boring, privileged but trying to make out she needs to save money. Who is he appealing to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe we haven't heard of the amazing receipe 30 second pizza doh for so long

I’m (allegedly) the same age as her and I can’t think of anything more boring to post on my social media than this tit.
She just has no lane to stay in does she, wants to try and be relatable but she comes across as a boring, privileged but trying to make out she needs to save money. Who is he appealing to?!
lol she’s been driving me insane week.

You can see the angle she’s aiming for but she’s missing it painfully. People who are actually struggling can’t just drop £300(?) plus on new gadgets to dry their clothes.

Her obsessions are always stupid but this one is one of the most tone deaf/eye rolly (and boring 😂) ones to date!! Winter outfit reels please!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I have a dehumidifier- bought one a few years ago after a frozen pipe burst in our garage and soaked all out expensive camping gear. We thought it was worth ago as the excess on our insurance was around the same price as buying one and if it worked our renewal prices wouldn’t go up - anyway it worked.
So I have been intrigued by her stories as to if it would be beneficial to use as I already have one - however what she doesn’t seem to take in consideration (apart from most people not able to just pay the massive expense up front) that even us already with dehumidifiers is that I haven’t got a spare small room to put all my washing in. People don’t have lots of random rooms they don’t use - each room in my house is either used by a child or the family. She is so out of touch with society it’s unreal.

Reactions: 23
What did she do to dry her clothes before? She only discovered you could dry them outside recently so did everything go in a tumble dryer?

I don’t think they struggle for money & I see no changes in her circumstances so surely all this money saving stuff if for content which is sickening really. Almost playing “poor” to seem relatable! 🤬

Reactions: 12
What did she do to dry her clothes before? She only discovered you could dry them outside recently so did everything go in a tumble dryer?

I don’t think they struggle for money & I see no changes in her circumstances so surely all this money saving stuff if for content which is sickening really. Almost playing “poor” to seem relatable! 🤬
You said it better than I did - that’s exactly how I feel too… it’s almost like she’s playing ‘poor’!!

Reactions: 11

Totally agree. She’s pretending she’s the same as the majority of people right now, struggling to pay her bills and scrimping where she can. But we see through her! She’s disgusting to use this “being poor” as content!!

Why the duck would SHE need to save the dehumidifier water? Someone really struggle might benefit in some way for saving that small amount of water but you wouldn't drink it or put it in the washer machine or anything but I don't get why she's saying she should have saved it? I have some fussy plants so when we have ours on I might water them with it cos it's better than tap water I think 🤔 def just trying to play along. Go and buy something from a charity shop for your West Wing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Agree. If she’d labelled all this as a bing gcood for the environment* then I would have been able to find it a bit more believable. But money saving doesn’t ring true unless Jim has said she has to save some money or get a real job - that I could maybe understand.

* not that swan eating is particularly environmentally sound I don’t think.

Reactions: 4
So she’s actually doing a give away for the my little pony things she was given - fair play to her. Better than pretending V enjoys them when she clearly doesn’t. She’s still a knob though!

Reactions: 4
So she’s actually doing a give away for the my little pony things she was given - fair play to her. Better than pretending V enjoys them when she clearly doesn’t. She’s still a knob though!
Probs only doing it to help her decluttering that she seems to be on a mission with.

But I hope the winners are people in need. Vesper definitely won't miss them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.