Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they even engaged
She posted years ago that it wasn't up to her and it was down to Jim.
And then all of a sudden when asked again, her answer changed to, "Who says it's Jim" and about her parents not being married for years so why should she have to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted years ago that it wasn't up to her and it was down to Jim.
And then all of a sudden when asked again, her answer changed to, "Who says it's Jim" and about her parents not being married for years so why should she have to
I remember that so well and so do many of us here 😂 the fact she changed her mind about it screams it bothers her more than she first let on 😆 imagine what she would wear if they did get married!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's noooo way she wouldn't love to get married and post her smug face all over Instagram for everyone to see. Absolutely no way. She'd love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she really show us how to put some pasta and some hot dogs in a flask 😅😂

What happened to the gym app 🥹
Where are the autumn fashion reels
Do the tog24 coats fit yet
What did she eat the chickens with? Chips or rice
How is the shady boarder doing 😭😂

Tonight I seem to have so many questions!!! I hope I don’t dream about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've known of Feebs for a long time but don't follow her, or actively post on this thread, so I thought I'd treat myself and read the wiki.

WTF is with her feet?! 🤢🤮 I need to clean my eyes out with bleach after that bleeping monstrosity. Feet are horrid at the best of times but Jesus christ - that's something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pink coat she’s wearing on the day out was from an ad. Doesn’t she still need to declare it for a certain amount of time?

Reactions: 4
The poor love has barely had her heating on. I haven't had mine on at all yet and all my friends haven't either. It's not even been cold enough.
Just bought herself a dehumidifier, just because. Most people would have to justify a purchase like that.

Reactions: 8
I don't know if this is just me being anal but I wouldn't let a 2 year old handle raw meat. Even if you wash their hands well after, the little shits are so quick to put their hands all over their face and mouth when you're not looking

Reactions: 7
I don't know if this is just me being anal but I wouldn't let a 2 year old handle raw meat. Even if you wash their hands well after, the little shits are so quick to put their hands all over their face and mouth when you're not looking
Hi Alan 👋🏻 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she really show us how to put some pasta and some hot dogs in a flask 😅😂

What happened to the gym app 🥹
Where are the autumn fashion reels
Do the tog24 coats fit yet
What did she eat the chickens with? Chips or rice
How is the shady boarder doing 😭😂

Tonight I seem to have so many questions!!! I hope I don’t dream about her!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here’s a quick roundup to your questions.
•The gym app made her put on weight so she sacked it off. Great advert for them!
•Coats unlikely to be fitting, nothing fits. Only her sandals and thats because 90% of her feet aren’t covered by actual material.
•definitely ate the chickens with the swans and did a bird in a bird type scenario, alongside both rice AND chips, as a starter.
•boarder still to be seen
•she still hates her kids, herself, the boyfriend that won’t marry her and anyone who questions why she’s a lazy bastard that hates her kids.
•her forehead is still gasping for air as it sits near the summit of Kilimanjaro
And she has gone to a new level of showing herself in see through underwear.
Hope you definitely don’t dream about that 🤢

View attachment 1685091Proper happy to be cooking with the kids
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
She’s proper like Mrs doubtfire here when he takes the mask off and it falls out the window and gets ran over.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.