Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all these Insta women so sneaky with their ads? I’ve just reported another one who’s just as bad as out Feebs

Reactions: 6
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
She needs to go see someone. bleeping 'rage' like wtf. Asif she says this tit out loud to strangers on the Internet aswell. She's bleeping VILE. Inside and out 🤮

Reactions: 14
Why do SO many of these ‘influencers’ seem to think good content is slagging off their kids? Being_ribbon is another.
Me and my partner want kids, after a couple of losses, but some posts I see really make me worry I’m going to hate the little ones we are praying for?!
Aw no, please don’t think that! I don’t think I’m naturally maternal and I’m nothing like Feebs. I look at these Insta mums - this head, Mrs Meldrum and This Mama Life and it blows my mind they have multiple children when they clearly don’t want any! Being a parent has its frustrations and ups and downs but it’s how you deal with them that’s important.

A 2-year-old isn’t going to listen to direction and retain it and that’s why we have to look after them as best we can. But accidents do happen which is what this is - I doubt he thought “swivel on this witch” and did exactly what she told him not to do. Or maybe he did because he’s sick of her bullshit too?

The lack of self awareness with this one is staggering. Have I got frustrated at my son? Yes. Do I feel tit after I do it? Also yes. Most parents will admit there are times like this but she is just so unrelatable. There’s no way she fumed silently either - unless she sulked with them of course. That post is quite upsetting and she needs to take her maternal rage and get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do SO many of these ‘influencers’ seem to think good content is slagging off their kids? Being_ribbon is another.
Me and my partner want kids, after a couple of losses, but some posts I see really make me worry I’m going to hate the little ones we are praying for?!
Don't feel like that at all. I've mentioned it on here before but I feel like these days, all the mum influences are in competition as to who has it worse. With so much exaggeration to try and compete.

I posted on here a while back that I actually look forward to spending time with my kids and thoroughly look forward to school holidays and hate when they go back.
And I had a reply saying "Good for you. But you're part of the problem"
And told that I was being unrealistic.

Seems like you can't talk about enjoying your kids anymore without "being part of the problem"
Of course not every day is sunshine and rainbows. But it doesn't mean I don't love spending time with them.

Thought I'd add that I'm also not very maternal or whatever 😂

Reactions: 7
What a bell end! That’s it, that’s the comment! Get yourself off your fat arse and deal with your shitshow END OF!!!

Reactions: 4
As if she still has periods she’s 100
I know we need to normalise periods and whatever, but something about having to imagine Mick on her period (especially knowing her hygiene is questionable at best) is just EWWW. I bet she smells like stale blood for days 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know we need to normalise periods and whatever, but something about having to imagine Mick on her period (especially knowing her hygiene is questionable at best) is just EWWW. I bet she smells like stale blood for days 🤢🤢
Surprised she hasn't posted photos of it tbh 😂
Not really sure what's worse, her nipple, her feet or that 😂

• Sick
So she's told 90k strangers about a pain in her neck but hadn't told her partner?? I think that tells us all we need to know about their relationship. Would love to get some good tea from someone local or who knows Jim from work to see what they're really like as a couple! He's out alllll the time too..

Reactions: 19
How she has the front to say she has a hard life is beyond me. She has no job. All she needs to do is take her two little sh*ts to school in the morning then back home in the afternoon. The rest of the day she reels away and then a fridge picnic for tea

• Heart
Fo you reckon its Jim that is sending in all those answers of what partners do to duck you off? 🤣🙈

*Do

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to really stop myself replying to the decompressing story. Try having a “morning” with your child, then a tearful nursery drop off then actually going to a 10 hour shift at work. Not sitting on your arse dicking about on the internet!
Herbert doesn’t need to go to nursery, he obviously hates it, she really dislikes them kids. They are such an inconvenience to her, how long before they start to feel that if they don’t already!

• Heart
Would love to know what her hard week consists of? She really has no idea how privileged she is 🙄
exactly!
she lives on a different planet to the rest of us.
I’m not this stressed and I work full time, part time carer for my mum and have a toddler. Like the vast majority of us I’m bricking it about the cost of living but yet I still don’t need to take time out or take my rage out on my child. I don’t think I’m doing anything to the rest of us on this forum. She really is in a world of her own.
for those that follow there will now be a week of hotdogs in a flask and other tit content

Bless her, she's having problems juggling all the feelings that come from 2 small children and herself. All those stories over Feelings! Not about actual problems like not knowing where next meal is gonna come from, how next months rent or mortgage is gonna get paid or about problems going on in the workplace and ppls everyday concerns of jiggling home, kids and work.

I dont mean to disregard 'feelings' but its not even something she needs to sit and fester about cos she's got 3-6 hours of freedom before those inconveniences return and cause her maternal rage to build up for the next week again 🙈🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.