Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LennyBriscoe sending you a very un-tattley hug. I’m sorry things are so difficult for you.

Everyone is allowed to find things hard but the way Phoebe goes on, the absolute bleeping drama all of the time, she wouldn’t cope with a tiny taste of what so many families have to go through and deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lucky preschool getting her old baking trays with, what looks like, 100 years of baked on food stuck to them as they’ve clearly never been cleaned 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The difference in colour between the top and bottoms. Those pants are stretched as far as they will go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s such a bellend. So it’s vespers show today and only now is she reading what she needs to look like and wear.
I’m not saying I agree with these kids having to wear make up to dance shows because personally I think it’s ridiculous but that’s what she’s signed up for so surely you’d read it before the actual day in case you needed something you hadn’t got?!
she forgot to put it on her to do list.
Plus she’s too busy to read such trivial communications.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think the better eating and bike rides have finished now she’s done this photo shoot? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To do list: slap a tit on a table and write a fake card, wait in car for the two hours your first born is in a show, foist off rancid bakeware to peasants, share one of history's most unpleasant ad-campaigns with your tits round your gunt... no wonder she was stressed this week. You got this mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I being thick or what? It’s really bugging me so had to come her to ask. The written Toby Carvery gift card… what is that weird sign/letter/symbol between the words “meantime” and “have”???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I being thick or what? It’s really bugging me so had to come her to ask. The written Toby Carvery gift card… what is that weird sign/letter/symbol between the words “meantime” and “have”???
I was just thinking the same. Looks like ‘er’ 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised the oaf can actually write. She must be exhausted after writing that card out, such a busy mama! Time for a nap and a banquet to perk her up!

Both her kids really irritate me. I know lots think Moped is cute but I just don’t see it. They look far too much like her!

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised the oaf can actually write. She must be exhausted after writing that card out, such a busy mama! Time for a nap and a banquet to perk her up!

Both her kids really irritate me. I know lots think Moped is cute but I just don’t see it. They look far too much like her!
I agree , weirdest looking family. Kids definitely are not cute. Both smug looking, especially H (I can't bring myself to write his name) he looks like a little prick and is definitely going to have even more of a slappable face when he's older.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree , weirdest looking family. Kids definitely are not cute. Both smug looking, especially H (I can't bring myself to write his name) he looks like a little prick and is definitely going to have even more of a slappable face when he's older.
Aw, he's only a little kid! It's not his fault his mother plasters him all over social media.

And this is why 'influencers' shouldn't post everything about their children. They don't have their consent (how could they) to share their entire lives with the public. It's such poor parenting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.