Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
Pure anger issues, not "maternal rage", she tries to be all mother earth and in reality if she was from a poor area it would be seen as an issue/concern. No HV checks, not seeing the point in homework, anger issues towards the kids, no child safety in the house etc

Reactions: 26
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
So child behaves like a child and the tudor thundercunt loses the rag. Wait until they're teenagers and tell her to duck off. We all know vesper is thinking it already 😅

Reactions: 18
When's she going to realise its just anger? Not maternal rage?
It wasn't maternal rage when she got angry at the woman in Primark for not refunding her when she didn't have her reciept is it?

Reactions: 17
She’s such a dick! My son broke his arm at school last week. He was just playing and slipped. But even if he’d been doing something he’d been told not to I wouldn’t have told him off! Wow. Why did she even have children.

Reactions: 11
Frustration? Sure. Guilt (for feeling you didn't communicate clearly enough)? Absolutely Rage? Not a chance

Reactions: 10
I’m full of rage but it’s aimed at her.
I’m not a perfect mum but I get that a 2 year old isn’t the best at listening and following instructions. Heck they don’t understand danger they are just embracing life like children should.
If you think it’s a dangerous situation then take their hand and stop it before it escalates into an injury situation

Reactions: 15
Feebs - you’re an asshole.

How could you feel anything but worry, sympathy and general care that comes when your child is hurt. My daughter cracked her top lip open a couple of months ago on my coffee table, even though I’d repeatedly told her not to act a fool around it. Did I feel rage? Absolutely bleeping not.

Reactions: 21
Why do SO many of these ‘influencers’ seem to think good content is slagging off their kids? Being_ribbon is another.
Me and my partner want kids, after a couple of losses, but some posts I see really make me worry I’m going to hate the little ones we are praying for?!

Reactions: 15
She uses the word rage far too much when referring to how she feels aboht her childen

Reactions: 16
God she’s awful. Why would you have such an “I told you so” face. I’m in my 30s and I walk carefully and today I nearly slipped over on a pavement. These things happen. To feel rage towards a young child because they fell over is ridiculous

She is such a cold mother to those kids.

And she only posted that at all to ease into some bleeping ads.

Phoebe do you ever ask yourself what good did you put out there into the world today? Blasted rage at your kids and advertised more tit that no one needs. Is that a win?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The definition of rage is “violent uncontrollably anger” … everyone gets annoyed at their kids but rage?? Rage is what serial killers experience. Those poor poor kids must be terrified of her sometimes

Reactions: 4
That is not normal Feebs. If you, at a point of injury, feel anything but worry and concern and empathy for your child, especially if it's RAGE... THAT.IS.NOT.NORMAL!!!
I work for 111 and let me tell you if a mum called up with an injury to a toddler and expressed they feel 'rage' towards said injured toddler, that would be a straight up safeguarding referral no question about it. She is definitely way to comfortable sharing how much she hates those kids (not to mention the dangerous living conditions and care free attitude towards motherhood) she needs to be careful she doesn't get reported by someone 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She’s weird isn’t she, that’s not a normal reaction to your kid hurting themselves, even if you told them 1000 times not to do it. Just give them a cuddle and reassure them. Bet the poor kid was crying and she was having a go

I have said, well I did tell you not to do xyz and what might happen if you did it, but always as I'm picking them up, checking their ok and cuddling them. Never rage. She's a psycho

Reactions: 7
Also isn't he like... 2? Surely if the path is slippy you can just hold his hand. Not be annoyed that a little kid has fallen.

Trying to get validation now. Why?! Does it make her feel better or something? She never says anything nice about them.
Horrible bleep.
imagine being that smug cos your kids hurt himself. She doesn’t deserve kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.