Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has both the kids on the same floor as them to sleep, she could turn Vesper's room or the playroom into a fitness suite..............
I’d be concerned for the integrity of the ceiling below if Feebs starts running about up there….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got plenty of random rooms in that house she could easily turn into a fitness studio. I mean I really don’t get the ‘snug’ they made. Why did they need another room to sit and watch tv in? I know she said it was just an adults room - but surely she only sits in there when the kids are in bed? So what’s the point? That could easily be a fitness room or even the bloody kids play room so they didn’t have to trek up millions of flights of stairs to play.

Reactions: 11
She spends so much time on her own, eating her feelings (or frogs) flitting from one obsession to another (adhd obvs) from what she shows there’s no real strong relationship with Jim, kids that piss her off in everything they do. Throws money at things to fit in, jumps on every bandwagon going and virtue signals at every possible opportunity. Partners with brands for money rather than because she’s ever going to use the products. Diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis in her 30’s (?)

She really needs to sort her tit out, she’s like a slow motion car crash. It’s quite worrying

Reactions: 8
The pike performance story she had reposted! He says go have look at the results of my client feebs erm what results ?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pike performance story she had reposted! He says go have look at the results of my client feebs erm what results ?? 🤔
I was literally waiting for the transformation and a size 8 Feebs appearing as if by magic, and she had been duping us all all along with old content. Alas no… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry who is that guy. To put it bluntly she needs to sort her tit not be pussyfooting around with some 'health coach'.
I've been fat and lost weight, it ain't easy, I'm a binge eater but guess what, to succeed you just have to keep going and stick with it otherwise you're just going to stay fat. That's the truth.
Eat less move more.
My mate has just lost 3 stone cutting out her addiction of full fat coke and walking 3 miles 4 x a week. That's all she's done.
I can see why people go for gastric bands to be honest because they can't see a way out, fair play, whatever works for you.
But this one just can't be arsed with anything. She doesn't work, I can't cope with her, she's got the time and the money to do WHATEVER she wants. Yet it's still woe is me 🙄.

Reactions: 11
So she’s signed up to a life coach. Why didn’t she go to her mate Fopps 😂😂😂 how embarrasing for old Fopperholic, she becomes a “mindset coach” yet even her friends don’t use her 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😆
ETA just had a quick look at his profile, he looks to be anti SW…interesting! She defo regrets that stage of her life, she was happy to take money off vulnerable people to get weighed and belittled each week and now SHES on the other end of it. Ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain why she is looking angry at the fact her child just did his first stand up wee??? Is she ever proud of her children or does their mere breathing piss her off?

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain why she is looking angry at the fact her child just did his first stand up wee??? Is she ever proud of her children or does their mere breathing piss her off?
I don’t get it either? My son did stand up wees from the beginning I don’t get the issue surely that’s what some of them prefer early on but they’ll all end up doing it so what’s the issue

Reactions: 9
I think she’s meaning it’s the start of boys peeing all over the floor.

My boys are 7, 9 and 32 (yes my hubby) and I confirm I still have piss on the floor 🙈

Reactions: 4

My boys are 7, 9 and 32 (yes my hubby) and I confirm I still have piss on the floor 🙈
I get that but if he’s just done it for the first time surely the normal reaction is still praise. She obviously has plenty time on her hands to clean a bit of pee off the floor (keep an eye out for that to turn up on her daily to do lists!)

• Haha

I have two girls and can confirm they still get piss on the floor too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1st of December boxes... ?? duck off! There's enough stuff to get sorted already! Where does it end? I love Christmas but I draw the line at Elf on the Shelf and 1st of December Boxes. I must be an awful parent!

Reactions: 12
Christmas bedding?! Is that a thing now? So wasteful (money and in terms of just collecting more tat).

Christmas bedding?! Is that a thing now? So wasteful (money and in terms of just collecting more tat).
I came here to comment on this, but as you've said what I needed to say I'll just add this.

bleep bleep bleep bleep

CUUUUUUUUUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Some of her followers are going to be really struggling right now with cost of living and Christmas. They really don’t need this lump showing off a December 1st box. It’s such a waste of money and if Instagram wasn’t around she definitely wouldn’t be doing it.

Oh man, I do a December box 😭😭

My boy gets new Xmas pjs (so he can wear them multiple times and not just in Xmas Eve lol), a Xmas book to read and a Xmas activity book (he’s 3 so this year it’s just a sticker book). I don’t do Xmas Eve boxes as I don’t see the point but each to their own.

Please don’t think I’ve been influenced by Mick 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh man, I do a December box 😭😭

My boy gets new Xmas pjs (so he can wear them multiple times and not just in Xmas Eve lol), a Xmas book to read and a Xmas activity book (he’s 3 so this year it’s just a sticker book). I don’t do Xmas Eve boxes as I don’t see the point but each to their own.

Please don’t think I’ve been influenced by Mick 😭😭
I’m sure you’re not being smug and showing it off on Instagram.
Actually maybe 1st December boxes are better than Christmas Eve ones. Good to get a month’s use out of the pyjamas.

I’m sure you’re not being smug and showing it off on Instagram.
Actually maybe 1st December boxes are better than Christmas Eve ones. Good to get a month’s use out of the pyjamas.
If you don’t do this, it never happened right!? 👀

But no, you’re right, I do not. I also got the book and sticker book in the works dirt cheap and have recycled the box from last year 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.