Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And daft thing is that she has time to be healthy. She doesn’t work. Both kids are out of the house in the day. She can actually do a healthy shop, money is no object, meal plan, prepare healthy meals and fit in some exercise.

I wish I had her privilege. This should be a wake up call but it won’t be. She’ll somehow buy her way back to health as she certainly won’t put any effort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She started talking about losing weight again over a year ago and this is where it’s got her. I’ve got no sympathy. She’s got the time and the money to have a much healthier, more active lifestyle. She’s brought this all on herself. Imagine if she stuck to those workouts with that app she was clearly dressing up for for content. I know so many of us, myself included, struggle with our weight but she’s just gone too far with her gains and admittedly just ignored it several times because she can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 11
I dont know the ins and outs of her condition, but I wonder if fast weight loss, gain, loss & gain again can add to the damage?

I dont know the ins and outs of her condition, but I wonder if fast weight loss, gain, loss & gain again can add to the damage?
Just in general, losing weight, regaining it, losing it again and regaining is more unhealthy for you than staying bigger anyway

Reactions: 1
Why is she acting like she doesn’t believe she has to lose weight? As if some medical professional is lying to her and its all a big conspiracy that being massive is affecting her health 🤔 and more importantly WHY is she not really wanting to do it for her kids sake. Jim needs to sort himself out too, they both need to be healthy for their kids not just feebs

Reactions: 10
Bakery on the school run and two chocolate bars daily yet "forgets to eat" 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And daft thing is that she has time to be healthy. She doesn’t work. Both kids are out of the house in the day. She can actually do a healthy shop, money is no object, meal plan, prepare healthy meals and fit in some exercise.

I wish I had her privilege. This should be a wake up call but it won’t be. She’ll somehow buy her way back to health as she certainly won’t put any effort in.
Exactly this! Some days I’m that busy I literally eat anything and eat it quickly wish I had the time in the mornings and afternoons some days ti prepare myself a more nutritious lunch 😂😂 I do try eat healthy most days 🙌😂

Reactions: 4
Why is she acting like she doesn’t believe she has to lose weight? As if some medical professional is lying to her and its all a big conspiracy that being massive is affecting her health 🤔 and more importantly WHY is she not really wanting to do it for her kids sake. Jim needs to sort himself out too, they both need to be healthy for their kids not just feebs
They are both so stuck up they probably think they are fine as they are. Given her track record of listening to health professionals so will probably listen to a podcast, share some quotes & breathe herself back to health.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m no Doctor but this diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis seems a little off to me.
The reason her knees hurt after that park run is because she overdid it. Her weight pounding pavements was never going to do her any good.
For someone with so much time on their hands she could easily fit in daily a gentle walk and a swim which would be much kinder on her joints. She also has time to prepare healthy meals too much she’s just too lazy.
Again I’m sorry if I have offended anyone who suffers with rheumatoid arthritis, I’m sure it is really horrendous but I’m not sure I believe Mick here. She has some of the additional symptoms but most of them come from being a lazy, fat duck. She definitely doesn’t have lack of appetite or weight loss.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
As much as I dislike her Instagram persona this is a chance for her to find her niche and do what she wants ie. Share her RA journey from diagnosis to lifestyle overhaul and how you manage to live with a chronic condition. That would be a really useful follow for a lot of people. However do we really think she can do that??? Do we f***!!!!! She’ll jump back on SW (long term not a sustainable healthy option), give it woah is me, jump on a bike for 5 mins a day (realistically she could be finding an exercise / movement regime) and low and behold she’ll be an expert 🙈 then by Christmas she’ll be 2 stone heavier 😜 she’s so arrogant that she will know best and ignore the trained medical
Professionals! I just think she could work with this in a really positive way but feebs will we’ll and truly twit it up and become even more useless than she already is 😝😝😝😝

Reactions: 9
Think she confuses "forgetting to eat" with being too full from the endless train of snacks going into her giant head. Silly old tudor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s got a low here and if a diagnosis of RA is t a kick up the arse she’ll basically eat herself to death. Vesper will end up being a young carer and Phoebe won’t change until it’s too late.

She doesn’t seem to realise that instead of focusing on why she should lose weight, she might consider why she is eating the way she is?

It’s clear that food fills a void for her. I’m sure many of us can relate to that. Some people turn to food as a coping mechanism, some people drink, some get obsessed with the gym or whatever.

But you don’t eat to excess constantly because food is nice, she needs to figure out what gap she is trying to fill with it.

It’s almost like sedation. Eat so that you are constantly full and you can quieten any feelings of doubt about your life.

Food punctuates every bit of her day, her world is pretty small with the kids, school runs, and instagram. She doesn’t seem to have any creativity about her, she doesn’t appear to read, or study anything for enjoyment, it’s just kids food clothes phone.

Even on the crying photo - she was leaving a voice note. Now I’m pretty introverted myself but that screams lonely to me. When she was on the SW wagon she was constantly at meetings. Now she just has a toddler and a phone for company most of the time.

I’d love to see her sort herself out.
Some of the posts on here absolutely kill me - you lot are toooo funny - and she is irritating as duck when she is shilling and selling her kids and her soul for an #ad fee.

But I’d be first in line to applaud her taking real stock of her life and prioritising herself for her and her kids sake.

Reactions: 13
I’m no Doctor but this diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis seems a little off to me.
The reason her knees hurt after that park run is because she overdid it. Her weight pounding pavements was never going to do her any good.
For someone with so much time on their hands she could easily fit in daily a gentle walk and a swim which would be much kinder on her joints. She also has time to prepare healthy meals too much she’s just too lazy.
Again I’m sorry if I have offended anyone who suffers with rheumatoid arthritis, I’m sure it is really horrendous but I’m not sure I believe Mick here. She has some of the additional symptoms but most of them come from being a lazy, fat duck. She definitely doesn’t have lack of appetite or weight loss.

If she reads this and is inspired to go swimming; I predict more reels of what to pack for swimming and parading around in bikinis, LOL.

• Haha
Well she’s got a low here and if a diagnosis of RA is t a kick up the arse she’ll basically eat herself to death. Vesper will end up being a young carer and Phoebe won’t change until it’s too late.

She doesn’t seem to realise that instead of focusing on why she should lose weight, she might consider why she is eating the way she is?

It’s clear that food fills a void for her. I’m sure many of us can relate to that. Some people turn to food as a coping mechanism, some people drink, some get obsessed with the gym or whatever.

But you don’t eat to excess constantly because food is nice, she needs to figure out what gap she is trying to fill with it.

It’s almost like sedation. Eat so that you are constantly full and you can quieten any feelings of doubt about your life.

Food punctuates every bit of her day, her world is pretty small with the kids, school runs, and instagram. She doesn’t seem to have any creativity about her, she doesn’t appear to read, or study anything for enjoyment, it’s just kids food clothes phone.

Even on the crying photo - she was leaving a voice note. Now I’m pretty introverted myself but that screams lonely to me. When she was on the SW wagon she was constantly at meetings. Now she just has a toddler and a phone for company most of the time.

I’d love to see her sort herself out.
Some of the posts on here absolutely kill me - you lot are toooo funny - and she is irritating as duck when she is shilling and selling her kids and her soul for an #ad fee.

But I’d be first in line to applaud her taking real stock of her life and prioritising herself for her and her kids sake.
You’ve pretty much summed up what I was coming on to say 🙌

I definitely think there’s some underlying undiagnosed mental health issues with Feebs. She lost her mum, which she obviously must struggle with considerably, and she has alluded to this on a few occasions. She has also mentioned the fact that she struggles with not having her mum around to see her become a mum herself. This must be extremely hard for her, and I definitely think she has an emotional connection to food, which she needs to explore and navigate before she even begins to try and lose weight. She needs to see a professional who deals with this, otherwise things will never change.

She is clearly very lonely too. Like somebody else said, she always tries to fix problems by throwing money at them, yet she has more time than anyone to change her life. It all begins and ends with her though. Personally, my children are my biggest motivator and I can’t relate to her saying that they’re not 😩

If she has both the kids on the same floor as them to sleep, she could turn Vesper's room or the playroom into a fitness suite..............

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.