Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a bloody try hard in terms of relating to us plebs 😂 looks like she's got a quarter load if that to hang on the line there. What's the bleeping point in hanging it on the line all day rather than putting it in the dryer if it's not a full load 🙃

Screenshot_20221012-075435.png

She's such a bloody try hard in terms of relating to us plebs 😂 looks like she's got a quarter load if that to hang on the line there. What's the bleeping point in hanging it on the line all day rather than putting it in the dryer if it's not a full load 🙃

View attachment 1644393
I just came to say the same thing. She's got 10 items.
She keeps going on about saving energy blah blah yet washes 8-10 items, mainly kis, at a time!

Also.. 10 minutes? To hang 10 items out?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She definitely washes it the night before to be out that early hanging it out. No way is she putting washing on at 6am. I read somewhere once that the longer wet washing sits, the more bacteria grows

Reactions: 1
She keeps going on about saving energy blah blah yet washes 8-10 items, mainly kis, at a time!

She's accounting for setting up her phone at the right angle and dancing about in front of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says she loves to get out in the fresh air for 10 mins - just go for a walk you melt, nobody’s stopping you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She carries on like she’s the worlds hardest done by person. She does absolutely f all in the day and praises herself putting together a bleeping dinner for her kids….

jesus she itches my arse hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet she still had the heated airer on all night so why bother putting stuff out to dry if you’re going to use that?

Reactions: 5
Yet she still had the heated airer on all night so why bother putting stuff out to dry if you’re going to use that?
Because she's playing poverty roleplay. If she was actually hard up for cash and really had to watch her energy usage this year she wouldn't have a heated airer on all night or put a wash on for about 8 items. She probably wouldn't be having Sunday roast either (this is something we've cut right back on this year as can't justify the oven being on for 2 hours)

Reactions: 15
With relation to the rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis (I’ll let you ladies make the amusing comments) and her still struggling with the motivation to lose weight, I just don’t get it. What other reason can be more important than your health!

speaking as someone who has struggled with weight since I was a child, I know how hard it is to find the motivation and discipline to lose weight. It’s bloody hard. About 5 years ago, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that obviously losing weight would help with. I lost weight by eating healthy, started running and I now run 6Km several times a week. I’m a healthy weight and I have not been on meds for 3 years.

I felt the need to share my story because I didn’t want to seem like a cold hearted cow who has never struggled with weight and health. And also because im very proud of how I turned my life around.

I really hope Feebs sorts her tit out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
With relation to the rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis (I’ll let you ladies make the amusing comments) and her still struggling with the motivation to lose weight, I just don’t get it. What other reason can be more important than your health!

speaking as someone who has struggled with weight since I was a child, I know how hard it is to find the motivation and discipline to lose weight. It’s bloody hard. About 5 years ago, I was diagnosed with a heart condition that obviously losing weight would help with. I lost weight by eating healthy, started running and I now run 6Km several times a week. I’m a healthy weight and I have not been on meds for 3 years.

I felt the need to share my story because I didn’t want to seem like a cold hearted cow who has never struggled with weight and health. And also because im very proud of how I turned my life around.

I really hope Feebs sorts her tit out.
I got diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis at 23.
I knew being overweight wouldn't help.
My knees were the worst out of it all.
So I lost weight because I already had a son to run around after.
It was difficult. But my motivation was to be in less pain and one way of doing that was losing weight, taking some strain off my joints!

This isn't one of those things that they say losing weight will help for the sake of it. It literally will help!

She's said there that her health and her kids don't feel like enough of a reason?

When has she ever ever listened to advice from health professionals though? She’ll still think she’s the exception to the rule.

Also she's just so abjectly lazy that I really can't see her ever doing it again. She doesn't work, yet her life is so hard. She's never worked at anything.

Kids get up at night? feed them, let them in your bed.
Kid won't sit in a restaurant? Takes million things out to distract them.
Dogs need walking? Get rid.
Chickens need cleaning? Get rid.
Kid wants to ride a bike. Pay someone to teach them.

Guaranteed she'll be on some kind of easy fix over the next few months. And that fitness guy will never be heard of again.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will go on medication for it or not? As usually the main one they can start you is Methodrexate but the way she is with her tablet taking I can’t imagine her keeping up with only taking it once a week and taking folic acid once a day it will be a drama for her 😑

I

Reactions: 2

I’ve noticed and I reckon she only washes the same shades of colours together. Today was blues, others days have been pinks/greens/yellows and so on. Personally colours and whites are the only splits I make.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her being given this diagnosis as I know a couple of people with RA and one in particular has had practically every joint in her body replaced and can barely see. I also think that she must have deprived herself so much losing all her weight that the thought of dieting triggers some sort of reaction that makes her body just scream no. She needs and could afford a professional nutritionist to help build a sustainable healthy eating plan where she won’t feel deprived and will be nourishing her body.
She is a twonk but this must have hit her hard and I hope she reads this and takes it on board.

I reckon she’ll go down the gastric surgery route. Seems to be a very popular option at the moment, and Henry will see it as an “easier” option (even though huge willpower and a lifestyle change is required)

I actually feel a bit sorry for her being given this diagnosis as I know a couple of people with RA and one in particular has had practically every joint in her body replaced and can barely see. I also think that she must have deprived herself so much losing all her weight that the thought of dieting triggers some sort of reaction that makes her body just scream no. She needs and could afford a professional nutritionist to help build a sustainable healthy eating plan where she won’t feel deprived and will be nourishing her body.
She is a twonk but this must have hit her hard and I hope she reads this and takes it on board.
I struggle to feel sorry for her when she literally shills food for a living. She regularly shares content based on the amount (think Sunday's ridiculous roast) that they eat. Didnt she put something like stick a fork in me or something to that effect on Sunday? So she can't be that upset can she? She's a bleeping mess and I'm glad her chickens (metaphorical) are coming home to roost.

Reactions: 7
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit with the diagnosis but this is a chance for her to sort her tit out once and for all. She has a young family and has been diagnosed with an illness where she now has to seriously look after her health or it will spiral. NO EXCUSES now, it’s crunch time. It’ll be interesting to see if she can put the effort in and work hard at something because she has to or risk serious medical problems. I don’t personally think she has the balls , strength of character or commitment to do that. Jimbo or her dad can’t do it for her, the hard graft is solely down to her and I genuinely don’t think she can hack it. And for context I speak as someone with a long term, chronic back condition (awaiting an operation and on 28 tablets per day) who has had to haul my ass to the gym daily or I simply can’t move. Through this I have lost over 2 stone in 6 months because I HAVE to for my health. End of! I reckon now the self indulgence and woah is me will continue which speak volumes !

• Heart
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit with the diagnosis but this is a chance for her to sort her tit out once and for all. She has a young family and has been diagnosed with an illness where she now has to seriously look after her health or it will spiral. NO EXCUSES now, it’s crunch time. It’ll be interesting to see if she can put the effort in and work hard at something because she has to or risk serious medical problems. I don’t personally think she has the balls , strength of character or commitment to do that. Jimbo or her dad can’t do it for her, the hard graft is solely down to her and I genuinely don’t think she can hack it. And for context I speak as someone with a long term, chronic back condition (awaiting an operation and on 28 tablets per day) who has had to haul my ass to the gym daily or I simply can’t move. Through this I have lost over 2 stone in 6 months because I HAVE to for my health. End of! I reckon now the self indulgence and woah is me will continue which speak volumes !
She wrote in her crying one that it doesn't feel like her health and the kids are enough of a reason 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
She wrote in her crying one that it doesn't feel like her health and the kids are enough of a reason 🤷🏻‍♀️
I read that and just thought that’s the biggest load of attention seeking dross ever!! Imagine your children or your health not being enough reasons to want to try and live healthily 😱😱😱😱😱 even just typing that in public is appalling 😱😱

Reactions: 12
She's never mentioned eating 2 chocolate bars a day. Or never mentioned the stop at the bakery on the school run until recently.

(Not that she had to mention it, you can clearly see she eats more than hello fresh)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.