Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Sorry? Who tf is saying they admire her parenting style? What?! 😂

Obviously reading here too by adding in the part saying "I feel there has to be a point where what I say goes.."
As that was discussed the other day

Does she not also realise though that she's caused a lot of this by always giving into him at the start?
He's not suddenly going to change now she wants him to is he?
Every single time he wanted something and cried, she gave in to him straight away.

If she's constantly shouting at them, why is that allowed for her but it isn't allowed for Herb? Maybe she also needs to look at the example she's setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wophie

VIP Member
Christmas bedding?! Is that a thing now? So wasteful (money and in terms of just collecting more tat).
I came here to comment on this, but as you've said what I needed to say I'll just add this.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt

CUUUUUUUUUNT

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I think she’s meaning it’s the start of boys peeing all over the floor.

My boys are 7, 9 and 32 (yes my hubby) and I confirm I still have piss on the floor 🙈
I have two girls and can confirm they still get piss on the floor too 😂😂

• Haha
Some of her followers are going to be really struggling right now with cost of living and Christmas. They really don’t need this lump showing off a December 1st box. It’s such a waste of money and if Instagram wasn’t around she definitely wouldn’t be doing it.

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Why does she get so obsessed with things?! Why has she decided that laundry content is what people want from her?!

And this is not the hand of someone in their 30s…

View attachment 1701820
I’m (allegedly) the same age as her and I can’t think of anything more boring to post on my social media than this shit.
She just has no lane to stay in does she, wants to try and be relatable but she comes across as a boring, privileged but trying to make out she needs to save money. Who is he appealing to?!

• Haha

francesthemute

Well she’s got a low here and if a diagnosis of RA is t a kick up the arse she’ll basically eat herself to death. Vesper will end up being a young carer and Phoebe won’t change until it’s too late.

She doesn’t seem to realise that instead of focusing on why she should lose weight, she might consider why she is eating the way she is?

It’s clear that food fills a void for her. I’m sure many of us can relate to that. Some people turn to food as a coping mechanism, some people drink, some get obsessed with the gym or whatever.

But you don’t eat to excess constantly because food is nice, she needs to figure out what gap she is trying to fill with it.

It’s almost like sedation. Eat so that you are constantly full and you can quieten any feelings of doubt about your life.

Food punctuates every bit of her day, her world is pretty small with the kids, school runs, and instagram. She doesn’t seem to have any creativity about her, she doesn’t appear to read, or study anything for enjoyment, it’s just kids food clothes phone.

Even on the crying photo - she was leaving a voice note. Now I’m pretty introverted myself but that screams lonely to me. When she was on the SW wagon she was constantly at meetings. Now she just has a toddler and a phone for company most of the time.

I’d love to see her sort herself out.
Some of the posts on here absolutely kill me - you lot are toooo funny - and she is irritating as fuck when she is shilling and selling her kids and her soul for an #ad fee.

But I’d be first in line to applaud her taking real stock of her life and prioritising herself for her and her kids sake.

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
What did she do to dry her clothes before? She only discovered you could dry them outside recently so did everything go in a tumble dryer?

I don’t think they struggle for money & I see no changes in her circumstances so surely all this money saving stuff if for content which is sickening really. Almost playing “poor” to seem relatable! 🤬
Totally agree. She’s pretending she’s the same as the majority of people right now, struggling to pay her bills and scrimping where she can. But we see through her! She’s disgusting to use this “being poor” as content!!

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Herbie looks like Joffrey.

Who else sees it?
Oh.My.God that's who he looks like!!! I've been wrecking my brain all this time wondering why a 2 years old evoke such negative feelings in me and now I know so THANK YOU!!
Also, after her chat yesterday about how the house has no insulation and single glazed windows, can you guys imagine how absolutely freezing Vespers bedroom is in the loft??? Why can't she have the spare room with the rest of the family? How absolutely heartbreaking 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1st of December boxes... ?? Fuck off! There's enough stuff to get sorted already! Where does it end? I love Christmas but I draw the line at Elf on the Shelf and 1st of December Boxes. I must be an awful parent!

pancakemaker

Someone send her to therapy now to just get over herself. She is insanely smug and confused I think because she's achieved so little in her life and one things she achieved was to lose weight which got her followers but she's screwed it up. She seems to crave freedom from the life she's created but that's as good as it's going to get and really she's barely lifted a finger to get what she has. She has no idea what it is to work and parent.

cantinfluenceme

Her 'friend' buys her a book or whatever so she shows us all and adds the link so she can get money from it???? Why oh why is this real life.. anyone who clicks on an instagrammer's link needs a good slap 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sick

MissSwizz

This is the woman that bought vesper chicken coasters for her birthday 😂 the woman is batshit
I wonder when she’s going to post a “Christmas gift guide” with gems like this on!

also - that grufallo set up. Did she not try and sell those figures recently because they were barely used? A bit of Instagram vs reality there.

• Wow

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Awww bless her tagging all these jewellery places which are recommended to her! Anyone would think she’s trying to get #gifted

• Haha

C0ffeekid

Think she confuses "forgetting to eat" with being too full from the endless train of snacks going into her giant head. Silly old tudor.

• Haha