Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauz2427

VIP Member
If someone asked me like that to get their daughter and I knew all they did was fuck about making reels and getting paid by Tesco to blink the only reasonable reply would be “no 🖕🏻” who does she think she is? Imagine if she had an actual job

Reactions: 12

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Imagine if you rented the annexe & you had to look at them smug twats on the thousand pound climbing frame, I’d move.

I deffo think she has a cleaner, on the sly when Jim’s at work.

Poor Vesper banished to the attic, I hope she gets some attention off her dad.

3 floors & not a single child safety feature (my son is 9 months younger than Herbert & we still have stair gates 🤷🏼‍♀️)

3 freezers full of swan!

I reckon I could go to her town & find her house, it’s a popular market town I’ve visited many times, she is crazy for practically sharing her address online.

Mum123

VIP Member
We've all seen the picture of toddler mick right? She was just born looking 60 and has never changed. Sucks to be you mick 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She wrote in her crying one that it doesn't feel like her health and the kids are enough of a reason 🤷🏻‍♀️
I read that and just thought that’s the biggest load of attention seeking dross ever!! Imagine your children or your health not being enough reasons to want to try and live healthily 😱😱😱😱😱 even just typing that in public is appalling 😱😱

C0ffeekid

I wonder where her being "good enough" and a "you got this mama" parent stops and being neglectful kicks in for her. Like, where does she draw the line? I'd be genuinely curious to know.

Globetrotter

I really didn't think she could stoop any lower but nope she's gone and done it for a bloody advert. Noone needs to see your bloody pubes on your armpits or your legs. Grow the fuck up man. Do something meaningful with your time and stop doing this shite!

Gotta be grateful she only exfoliated her legs on film and not her hooves I guess but the shaver full of fuzz 🤢
Wonder what order she shaves? Armpits, legs, vag then lip? 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Of course Mick was going to go all out for gifts! The teachers will look at the hampers and be like ‘oh that MUST be from Vesper’s mum’…everything about her is just ott- her smugness, showing off, kids names, meal sizes, forehead…
You just know she's the mum other parents and teachers talk about and laugh at. That will have started when people became aware of the names she called her kids 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ker87

What I don’t understand is the amount of “quick and easy” teas. She is literally there all day….

I work and have a 3 and 4 year old therefore sometimes it’s my only choice! She just always has to be saving time/money

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stimpii

VIP Member
Nasty cow!! Poor kid must’ve really hurt himself. Sorry that’s her maternal rage seeping through!!!
She’s such a dick! My son broke his arm at school last week. He was just playing and slipped. But even if he’d been doing something he’d been told not to I wouldn’t have told him off! Wow. Why did she even have children.

Nurseypops

I'm sorry who is that guy. To put it bluntly she needs to sort her shit not be pussyfooting around with some 'health coach'.
I've been fat and lost weight, it ain't easy, I'm a binge eater but guess what, to succeed you just have to keep going and stick with it otherwise you're just going to stay fat. That's the truth.
Eat less move more.
My mate has just lost 3 stone cutting out her addiction of full fat coke and walking 3 miles 4 x a week. That's all she's done.
I can see why people go for gastric bands to be honest because they can't see a way out, fair play, whatever works for you.
But this one just can't be arsed with anything. She doesn't work, I can't cope with her, she's got the time and the money to do WHATEVER she wants. Yet it's still woe is me 🙄.