Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Probably full Karen then. It doesn’t take 20 seconds to read a meter
Not sure what she thinks complaining will do 😂
Does she think they're telling her they can't fit it just for shits and giggles? 😂

Sharing some tips on how she gets her skin ready for summer 😳🙄🙄🙄
One thing more annoying than ads themselves, is when they're full of bullshit!

She won't have tips on getting her skin ready for summer because before a few months ago, as she said herself, she did zero skincare!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not sure what she thinks complaining will do 😂
Does she think they're telling her they can't fit it just for shits and giggles? 😂

Sharing some tips on how she gets her skin ready for summer 😳🙄🙄🙄
One thing more annoying than ads themselves, is when they're full of bullshit!

She won't have tips on getting her skin ready for summer because before a few months ago, as she said herself, she did zero skincare!!
She’s probably sulking because without it she won’t be able to work out how much it costs to roast a swan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It blows my mind companies will pay her to sell skin care. If she looked after her skin she wouldn’t look so flipping old!

Reactions: 11
I can't work out what's more laughable. Her being paid to promote a gym app or a skincare brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“We all know the importance of sunscreen”.. apart from you Phoebe. Who never seems to wear it and thinks factor 15 is adult suntan lotion even if you’re ginger. Honestly you think she can’t get any more annoying and she does

“We all know the importance of sunscreen”.. apart from you Phoebe. Who never seems to wear it and thinks factor 15 is adult suntan lotion even if you’re ginger. Honestly you think she can’t get any more annoying and she does
She's not ginger though according to her. She's blonde 😂

Thought I'd have a look back to see if you can tell she's gained weight.
I think you can.
First one is september. Other one was a few weeks ago.
Even more so that she's pushing in her waist and hiding her other side with her arm in the second one

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I think you can.
Even more so that she's pushing in her waist and hiding her other side with her arm in the second one
Wait does she actually think she’s blonde?!? I speak as a “strawberry blonde” and my hair is far more blonde than hers 😂 I happily say my hair is ginger!

Reactions: 4
Wait does she actually think she’s blonde?!? I speak as a “strawberry blonde” and my hair is far more blonde than hers 😂 I happily say my hair is ginger!
I remember her calling herself blonde too. A couple of months ago 😂 I thought the same thing 😂
She possibly called it dark blonde.
Not 100% sure 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

I think you can.
Her bollocks are getting bigger..

• Haha
Another pic of her in her car, poor feebs hasn't been given the privilege of leaving the dreaded petrol forecourts behind yet. Bet kids aren't actually allowed in the electric car 🤣 if they leave car as much as a shed as the house I wouldn't either lmao

This was the skincare brand that replied to her spa day post a while ago about how she got on with the products. Probs only mentioning as they’ve chased her up again….

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how she is mad about the smart meter. Maybe she thinks she will be able to name drop herself as a shitfluencer and that’ll change their mind

Didn't she also say this is the kid's garden? Like their house and grounds are so big there's bleeping separate gardens

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.