Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she influencing exactly? And by doing what?
I can't bleeping cope, I've genuinely cringed inside out. Who the duck put 'influencer' as a job title. Stop the world, seriously!
Also feel for the poor nurse, trekking through the jungle to do that smear đŸ˜·

Reactions: 11
She even had to get that she did hypnobirthing for the frigging dentist and smear test! Yes feebs we get it you did hypnobirthing we haven’t forgot it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me she influences me to do my washing and hang it out at 7am and film it cos otherwise if you don’t film it it doesn’t happen, right?

Oh and she also influences me to wear a bra.
She influences me to not forget to moisturise my feet!
all the above and to wear sunscreen, shower, not scream at my kids for the tit I leave lying about, not dress like mr tumble. The list is endless. She’s a good influencer!

Reactions: 8
As if anyone has asked her about bastard hypnobirthing. Basically she sneezed and they shot out of the chute

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just popping by to say that I can’t stand hypnobirthing Feebs. I mean, I’m probably biased because I had a traumatic birth and hypnobirthing did jack tit. I just can’t stand the implication that birth should be easy if you just do it “right”. All the books and podcasts in the world wouldn’t have prevented what happened to me and my baby. If it worked for you, great, but don’t act like anyone can just read a book and have a “perfect” birth because it’s just not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Of course no one asked her for recommendations on hypobirthing books! She has given it away by saying 'reccos'... she's literally the only person on the internet who would use this word..

• Haha
Why’s she suddenly banging on about hyponobirthing again (because literally nobody asked her about it)? Pleaaaaaase don’t say our maternal rage ‘mama’ of the year is planning another little herb or vehicle or some kind of object again
 đŸ˜±đŸ€”

• Haha
Of course no one asked her for recommendations on hypobirthing books! She has given it away by saying 'reccos'... she's literally the only person on the internet who would use this word..
Bahahaha this is exactly what I came here to say 😂
She's the only person that talks like that 😂

Reactions: 3
Why’s she suddenly banging on about hyponobirthing again (because literally nobody asked her about it)? Pleaaaaaase don’t say our maternal rage ‘mama’ of the year is planning another little herb or vehicle or some kind of object again
 đŸ˜±đŸ€”
It actually wouldn't surprise me if she convinced SlimJim to have a third child. She is clearly running out of 'content' now Oregano is potty trained, detached from the breast and basically turned into a little tit that she hates. She can probably argue that a newborn and another magical pregnancy and perfect birth will bring in the big bucks and she needs it to keep her relevant. Surely even she knows posting about her bleeping washing every day won't go very far.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lots to unpack from Feebs’ to do list
1. Some poor sod in the smart meter company call centre is in for an earful by the looks of it.
2.V’s birthday, over (I think) a month away is top of her to do list
3. She’s replacing the lounge carpet just like that. Hopefully she’s learned her lesson about not letting Coriander loose in there with black paint.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Lots to unpack from Feebs’ to do list
1. Some poor sod in the smart meter company call centre is in for an earful by the looks of it.
2.V’s birthday, over (I think) a month away is top of her to do list
3. She’s replacing the lounge carpet just like that. Hopefully she’s learned her lesson about not letting Coriander loose in there with black paint.
I don't understand why she keeps complaining.
They told her they're not able to fit a smart metre in their home.
So why is she still ringing them up and complaining?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.