Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That list is giving me hives… It’s totally mixed up between jobs that should take seconds (pay window cleaner) and others that are more demanding (V’s birthday). If she fired off the quick ones it would take no more than minutes and then she would have a much shorter list she could focus on for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 7
That list is giving me hives… It’s totally mixed up between jobs that should take seconds (pay window cleaner) and others that are more demanding (V’s birthday). If she fired off the quick ones it would take no more than minutes and then she would have a much shorter list she could focus on for the rest of the day.
Yeah but she’s got ADHD so that’s why her list is like that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Takes longer to add ‘pay window cleaner’ to her list than it does to actually….pay the window cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder how much it costs to get her windows cleaned at tudor towers. There must be a lot of windows!

Reactions: 3
Get a quote to replace carpet?! She has a 2 year old and 4 year old who dont know not to use poster paints indoors yet and have as little regard for the house as her! Shes got a whole load of shite yet to come that will continue to spoil the carpet! get a cheap but cheerful rug ffs. My kids get things out and tidy them away every single day. They don't go to bed until the house is tidy, because its our space too. I keep our things nice and they keep their things nice. But they lead from example. (Mine are 2 5 and 8 so not talking about very old kids )

Reactions: 12
Get a quote to replace carpet?! She has a 2 year old and 4 year old who dont know not to use poster paints indoors yet and have as little regard for the house as her! Shes got a whole load of shite yet to come that will continue to spoil the carpet! get a cheap but cheerful rug ffs. My kids get things out and tidy them away every single day. They don't go to bed until the house is tidy, because its our space too. I keep our things nice and they keep their things nice. But they lead from example. (Mine are 2 5 and 8 so not talking about very old kids )
This exactly. I've never understood why she doesn't get her kids to clean up the toys.
Even my 1 year old has started helping.

I bet she's shared that list though so companies might see it and send her free tit.
tit for vespers birthday. Blinds. Carpet. Ect ect.

Reactions: 8
God yeh that's exactly it isn't it! Jesus. CarpetRight ad here we come 🙈🤣 hate this bloody insta hun world. I refuse to buy off these companies that send ppl stuff for free. That Snug company is the worst! Send so many ppl £1000+ sofa setups and these mattress companies. Ppl bust their balls to save up for things they actually need and these guys just fill spare rooms up with shite

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This whole list is an excuse to start doing swipe ups and blink blink bastard blinks. Bet there’s ads for everything coming up soon

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember her Eat That Frog phase 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll have claimed on the insurance

Reactions: 1
This exactly. I've never understood why she doesn't get her kids to clean up the toys.
Even my 1 year old has started helping.

I bet she's shared that list though so companies might see it and send her free tit.
tit for vespers birthday. Blinds. Carpet. Ect ect.
She’s teaching them it’s so else’s job to tidy up after them. These poor kids are going to turn into her & Jim 2.0

Deffo this, if nothing Father Day & birthdays = AFF links galore. Remember when she linked the birthdays gifts from other people 🤯

Reactions: 6
Same as giving a discount code for something someone else has bought them full price with that crap framed print, she must get something from it. Why have something on your wall you have to stand directly in front of it to work out what the f it is 🤣

Reactions: 5
I just found this thread - went looking for phoebe as I followed her yonks back when she lost weight
What
The
duck
Happened

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s the issue with the smart meter? Is it a proper complaint or Feebs being a Karen?

Reactions: 1
She wants people to ask her what the complaint is so she can tag the company and get stuff done for free

Why the duck does it matter if they can't fit a smart meter? All smart meters do is negate the need for you to submit a reading. That's it.
My parents can't have one because of the position of the meter, they literally don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.