Phoebe Court #20 Always late for the school run, Jimbo showing us his front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1293831

Oh nooo, her mince is out of date šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Why doesnā€™t she just say she recorded the ad last week? Making out she went today is bollocks.

Alsoā€¦..why does she need to go if she gets everything delivered?! She spends so much on food itā€™s sickening.

lastly and then Iā€™ll stfu SO much food for a 2 year old. Burger, bread roll with mayo/tit load of cheese and wedges. Far too much! My 6yo can eat a big dinner but thatā€™s a lot even for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why doesnā€™t she just say she recorded the ad last week? Making out she went today is bollocks.

Alsoā€¦..why does she need to go if she gets everything delivered?! She spends so much on food itā€™s sickening.

lastly and then Iā€™ll stfu SO much food for a 2 year old. Burger, bread roll with mayo/tit load of cheese and wedges. Far too much! My 6yo can eat a big dinner but thatā€™s a lot even for him.
I initially thought it was for her!!

Reactions: 3
Wow she really does dislike her kids doesn't she. Who wishes time away with them so much??? It's sick šŸ¤¢ imagine her kids reading that back in a few years! You got this toxic mama.
My son has been very difficult today. Tantrum after tantrum, full on terrible twos. Yet not once did I think oh I can't wait for him to be old! Because I know looking back in a few years I will think wow these were the happiest years of my life. So many people would give an arm and a leg for what she has, healthy happy kids, no money worries, not having to go to work. Ungrateful witch.
She is ungrateful, sheā€™s got a big house, 2 children, doesnā€™t work and has endless days out and she still complains, horrible nasty woman

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve been blocked for liking the comment on her post šŸ˜‚. Itā€™s probably for the best as I now canā€™t stalk her and wind myself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too! I'm gutted I loved looking at her 'feed' then coming here for comments! Oh well maybe time to get another IG account....

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/phoebecourt - look what I found
I donā€™t normally comment on this thread but why would you have in your bio on linked in about your experience with weight loss when you are almost back at your initial weight as itā€™s shows how rubbish SW & your job must have been if you couldnā€™t maintain your weight loss.

Reactions: 22
Of course Vesper doesnā€™t want to do letters before school. Probably scared Mumma will rage at her for being late like all the other days when sheā€™s fart arsing around with her washing or coffee for Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Of course Vesper doesnā€™t want to do letters before school. Probably scared Mumma will rage at her for being late like all the other days when sheā€™s fart arsing around with her washing or coffee for Instagram.
What kids wants to do ā€œworkā€ at that time of the morning before school?! Why do they always have to be doing activities before school?! Mine get up, get ready, eat breakfast if they want it (some days they donā€™t!) then chill before a full day at school?! We donā€™t have the time or inclination to do activities before school?!!

Reactions: 15
I canā€™t believe itā€™s the first time those kids have been to the dentist. So because she hates it she doesnā€™t bother taking the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That poor nurse having to deal with feebs beef curtains so early in the morning. She'll have to have therapy šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s going to the doctors to talk about ADHD, isnā€™t she? šŸ„“šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s going to the doctors to talk about ADHD, isnā€™t she? šŸ„“šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Oh wow I think she definitely is. I wonder what symptoms sheā€™s going to list. Canā€™t wait for her journey to diagnosis to be shared with us

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.