Phoebe Court #19 Instead of getting an electric car, how about you buy a bra?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and gents. Who’s been busy with all the questions? All stuff that’s been addressed on here. Or is Mick just addressing our questions herself?? I love her account so much. It’s just so predictable

Also am
I going mad or is she wearing a silver jacket and sitting in an orange chair?????
I think it’s a pale blue denim style shirt 🤣🤣🤣 although you can never be sure with King Henry. Perhaps she is stretching out the tinfoil for when she cooks the Easter Swan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Oh my sweet darlings, you simply MUSTN'T compare your little lives to my own! You see, you might be a nurse working a 12 hour shift, a doctor saving lives or a cleaner struggling to feed your children and you may think ' oh this fantastic woman has everything, a banker partner, a 100% electric car, a mansion with 6 bedrooms' and you are absolutely right I am better than most of you, but don't let this get you down! Be inspired! Be motivated by my success! And you see, my life isn't all roses and flamingo land, just yesterday I had to prop up a table with a can of mushy peas! Can you imagine?? I have my daily struggles just like all you ordinary people do! Anyways, I must dash, the swans needs basing before the Easter feast, Cheerio! '

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Exactly this. My partner orders cars for a living and I think currently the earliest you’ll get a new car through his company is January next year 😂😂 she lies and gets annoyed with the consequences of her own lies
I ordered mine in October last year and still waiting for it to be delivered. So she can do one the spur of moment bull tit. I had to unfollow her, the woman is pathetic. All that about Vesper being ill and she had to deal with it alone as jim was away... seriously some parents have no choice but to get on with life whilst dealing with seriously ill children no matter whether 2 parent family or 1 parent

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If anyone is asking her for style tips and admiring her fashion I want to see pics of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can be quite bad at comparing myself to people but I wouldn’t dream of comparing myself to Feebs. I see a deeply unhappy yet very arrogant woman who’s desperate to cling to an IG career because she knows she couldn’t work at a ‘normal’ place due to her seriously lacking social and life skills.

Nah I’m happy in my lane (if you know you know) with my husband and son. Our house might be smaller but it’s ours and within our means. I’ve worked at the same place for 20 years and I love it. We pay our bills and we have smile money.

We have our tough times but no matter what happens, we really are a team Feebs - my husband has my back and vice versa and anyone looking in would say that. I think I wear nice clothes and because I’m happy with what I wear, I don’t need to pretend strangers compliment me.

And you better believe I’m proud of my son every single day. A child who is autistic and developmentally delayed so no words etc but I could not be prouder at what he is achieving. I wouldn’t dream of being negative on social media in front of my followers let alone someone with loads of folk wondering when she’s sharing the Coca Cola chicken recipe again. Her daughter and possibly son will never ever be good enough for her so no thanks Feebs, there’s no comparison really.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Judging by all the inspirational quotes we've really riled her up... Mick you're the one that provides us with the content 😅

Reactions: 14
What the hell is she on about, mums deserve to eat 🙄 there's no danger of thinking you don't eat you big head....

And I knew she'd get the Tesco in there somewhere with the car 🥴🤣🤣 I did joke about her paying in club card vouchers so I'm beginning to wonder!! I also mentioned her getting a grant for having the electricity point installed 😏 she's an absolute c u n t can't stand the smug bellend
Screenshot_20220416-102028_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220416-102124_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can not deny she mislead people by saying they were getting an electric car, and then has the audacity to be salty with her reply!!!

Reactions: 15
She will mostly only ever charge at the free charging points and then post about how much money they've saved by getting an electric car.

My sister has posted hotdogs in a flask on their day out today. She hasn't said it was a feebs top tip but I'm disowning her. She's no sister of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.