Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
'Oh my sweet darlings, you simply MUSTN'T compare your little lives to my own! You see, you might be a nurse working a 12 hour shift, a doctor saving lives or a cleaner struggling to feed your children and you may think ' oh this fantastic woman has everything, a banker partner, a 100% electric car, a mansion with 6 bedrooms' and you are absolutely right I am better than most of you, but don't let this get you down! Be inspired! Be motivated by my success! And you see, my life isn't all roses and flamingo land, just yesterday I had to prop up a table with a can of mushy peas! Can you imagine?? I have my daily struggles just like all you ordinary people do! Anyways, I must dash, the swans needs basing before the Easter feast, Cheerio! '

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Stimpii

VIP Member
Well she deleted it but here it is for your enjoyment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Wophie

VIP Member
I reckon she does prefer Jim tbf. Imagine if Mick heard her say ‘I’m thirsty’ just as she was getting into bed. She’d be up there in a flash flopping one of her wangers out cos she misses it that much.

She wouldn't even need to run up there either. Just stand at the bottom of the stairs and launch one masala mammary gland up there like a shot put into Vesper's bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Those messages about those people struggling and scared and in debt absolutely broke my heart, but why on earth are they messaging this ungrateful spoilt braggy titwank I cannot understand 😭😭 who the fuck she thinks she is giving encouraging words to the 'people' when she flaunts her ridiculously lavish lifestyle everyday?? Spa day every weekend, new clothes new shoes new snug new plants new fucking everything, but bless her, her heart is bleeding for the less fortunate 💔 spend your non husband's money however you want I do not care, but don't pretend you know the first thing about struggle for content. The absolute cheek of it

• Heart
Reactions: 34

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I can be quite bad at comparing myself to people but I wouldn’t dream of comparing myself to Feebs. I see a deeply unhappy yet very arrogant woman who’s desperate to cling to an IG career because she knows she couldn’t work at a ‘normal’ place due to her seriously lacking social and life skills.

Nah I’m happy in my lane (if you know you know) with my husband and son. Our house might be smaller but it’s ours and within our means. I’ve worked at the same place for 20 years and I love it. We pay our bills and we have smile money.

We have our tough times but no matter what happens, we really are a team Feebs - my husband has my back and vice versa and anyone looking in would say that. I think I wear nice clothes and because I’m happy with what I wear, I don’t need to pretend strangers compliment me.

And you better believe I’m proud of my son every single day. A child who is autistic and developmentally delayed so no words etc but I could not be prouder at what he is achieving. I wouldn’t dream of being negative on social media in front of my followers let alone someone with loads of folk wondering when she’s sharing the Coca Cola chicken recipe again. Her daughter and possibly son will never ever be good enough for her so no thanks Feebs, there’s no comparison really.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Looks like Jimbo added a 'special' ingredient to their dinner tonight 🤢why is everything they eat always looks so rancid??
Also is it normal for kids to have 2 breakfast before 8am? My son sleeps til 7.30 am so I don't know what people do with a kid that is up at the crack of dawn but eating a huge bowl of sugary fruit and jam on toast so early just doesn't sit right with me ...
My god look in the background, an entire family sized dish for the two of them, it's empty so no leftovers!

Thats also the 4 people portion they've got. For 2 people, it's only 1 sachet of the cheese. They've got 2.
I don't recall getting mozzarella with it either.
Especially not a whole packet each either
Oh snap, you beat me to it 😂

Newest member of the teletubbies - Cunty Wunty

Snapchat-1993317059.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Squeeky23

So she did a question box because she was in the car yesterday and could answer..... But has pretty much been silent ever since.

Is anyone else secretly hoping they ran out of power and are stuck on a country road in the middle of nowhere trying to catch a Swan for food.

• Haha
Reactions: 32