Phoebe Court #19 Instead of getting an electric car, how about you buy a bra?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did a question box because she was in the car yesterday and could answer..... But has pretty much been silent ever since.

Is anyone else secretly hoping they ran out of power and are stuck on a country road in the middle of nowhere trying to catch a Swan for food.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only thing th keeps them together is the kids nd a mutual obsession with food and booze.

Reactions: 17
Sounds really harsh but I can deffo see jimbo bleeping off Mick in a year or two, then marrying the next woman he gets with quite quickly.
I’ve said this before. If they broke up he’d marry someone else very quickly I reckon. He doesn’t want to marry her

Reactions: 23
Can’t stand when people use the term “my team” when describing their family 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can’t stand when people use the term “my team” when describing their family 🤢🤢🤢
Especially when it’s a lie and she resents having to spend time with her kids. Bet Jim hated every second stuck with her haha

Reactions: 5
So smug about the holiday question, never book anywhere in advance just fly by the seat of their pants. Wtf that means. Must be nice not having to save for months or even years in advance to go on an abroad holiday 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hope they don’t have whales there, staff might have started trying to get Feebz and jumbo in the pool thinking they’d escaped the enclosure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is asking questions about thier packed lunch 🤔 🤣

Jim looks miserable as duck, the shorts wearing twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is asking questions about thier packed lunch 🤔 🤣

Jim looks miserable as duck, the shorts wearing twit
Do I dislike him or feel sorry for him? I’m not sure… is his face that way because he’s out with her? Wonder if he’s actually jolly at work!

Reactions: 7
Not one single person asked her this question. Not one single sane person. She definitely asked herself!!!!

38AEBE8A-0F8F-4637-AD38-9F51A623BCB1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ladies and gents. Who’s been busy with all the questions? All stuff that’s been addressed on here. Or is Mick just addressing our questions herself?? I love her account so much. It’s just so predictable

Also am
I going mad or is she wearing a silver jacket and sitting in an orange chair?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said this before. If they broke up he’d marry someone else very quickly I reckon. He doesn’t want to marry her
If I was with my long term partner and had kids and they said they didn’t want to marry me, I’d leave! Never play wife when you’re just a girlfriend. I have two friends (now nearly 50) who were with men for 20plus years. Didn’t have children because the men didn’t want to. Both men fucked off after 20yrs and were married with a kid within 18 months!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.