Phoebe Court #19 Instead of getting an electric car, how about you buy a bra?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: she's still vile

The last thread comprised of but isn't limited to...

Smugness
Hanging washing out (smug dance in crocs)
Blinking
tit tesco ad
Blinking
Virtually raw dinner we speculated would give them all dysentry
Showing extensive grounds and work needed to get electricity to garage for new electric car bought on a whim when jumbo jet decided he couldn't be arsed to go to the garage anymore (take note of this...)
Poorly scooter lauded in front of the camera
Solo parenting
Blinking
tit tesco ad
Blinking
Gargantuan tutor style feasts
Pretending to be concerned about cost of living crisis despite living in the lap of luxury.. cue faux engagement q&a about energy costs
Breastfeeding (she invented it)
Jim away for a few days (you got this mama; but obviously you don't get housework)
House looking squalid but that's reality hey...
Spa day but no readers wives style pics this time
Hot dogs in a flask (vomit 🤢)
Blinking
tit tesco ad for ugly Hinch loungewear collection (she looks as big as her SW starting pic)
Blinking
Picked up electric car - salty comments that people told her she must be rich to buy an electric car. She responded that it was a company car from jimbo jets work, they'd not said they'd bought it (but not said they hadn't until now, some tattlers also mentioned minimum lead time of 6 months for electric vehicle. Jimbob has gone for a Polestar 2, entry model £50k)
Dino top after it was mentioned here (hi feebs 👋)
Pictured not wearing a seat belt while the car was moving. Glad to see her blatant disregard of basic safety also extends to herself as well as the heirs to the Pickering Court Palace throne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Smugness
Blinking
tit tesco ad
Blinking
Showing extensive grounds and work needed to get electricity to garage for new electric car bought on a whim when jumbo jet decided he couldn't be arsed to go to the garage anymore (take note of this...)
Solo parenting
Blinking
tit tesco ad
Blinking
Pretending to be concerned about cost of living crisis despite living in the lap of luxury.. cue faux engagement q&a about energy costs
Jim away for a few days (you got this mama; but obviously you don't get housework)
Blinking
tit tesco ad for ugly Hinch loungewear collection (she looks as big as her SW starting pic)
Blinking
Picked up electric car - salty comments that people told her she must be rich to buy an electric car. She responded that it was a company car from jimbo jets work, they'd not said they'd bought it (but not said they hadn't until now, some tattlers also mentioned minimum lead time of 6 months for electric vehicle. Jimbob has gone for a Polestar 2, entry model £50k)
Pictured not wearing a seat belt while the car was moving. Glad to see her blatant disregard of basic safety also extends to herself as well as the heirs to the Pickering Court Palace throne.
I love you 😂😂💀💀

I hope she brings back her fashion reels or goes on holiday again, that’s the content we all deserve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Smugness
Blinking
tit tesco ad
Blinking
Solo parenting
Blinking
tit tesco ad
Blinking
Blinking
Blinking
I think you forgot 'blinking' 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This car thing is so annoying. She made it out like a spur of the moment decision then got pissed about people commenting on it. And heavens forbid anyone thinks the money saving expert has money. There are big tax incentives for people getting company cars are electric 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the wait time on new cars is months. Feebs is just so incapable of being honest if it doesn’t fit in with her narrative. I don’t understand how people can follow her. She’s constantly showing off about her life and then getting annoyed with people commenting on it. And rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This car thing is so annoying. She made it out like a spur of the moment decision then got pissed about people commenting on it. And heavens forbid anyone thinks the money saving expert has money. There are big tax incentives for people getting company cars are electric 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the wait time on new cars is months. Feebs is just so incapable of being honest if it doesn’t fit in with her narrative. I don’t understand how people can follow her. She’s constantly showing off about her life and then getting annoyed with people commenting on it. And rant over
We ordered our work car last Nov, was meant to be here March and we are still waiting. My boss ordered hers in Nov and it’s pushed back til June so she’ll have had it on order for months. Also, charging the car will add to her electricity bill. Depending on the work scheme he could get a car or take the cash and lease his own car. Depending on his allowances he could get up up £750 a month for a car and insurance (that’s what my husband gets). She drives me insane with her lies.

Reactions: 8
We ordered our work car last Nov, was meant to be here March and we are still waiting. My boss ordered hers in Nov and it’s pushed back til June so she’ll have had it on order for months. Also, charging the car will add to her electricity bill. Depending on the work scheme he could get a car or take the cash and lease his own car. Depending on his allowances he could get up up £750 a month for a car and insurance (that’s what my husband gets). She drives me insane with her lies.
Exactly this. My partner orders cars for a living and I think currently the earliest you’ll get a new car through his company is January next year 😂😂 she lies and gets annoyed with the consequences of her own lies

Reactions: 11
Has anyone asked her how long it took to order the electric charging point and the car from their decision to change?

I'm sure she paid for it with her club card vouchers 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the thread title!

She makes me laugh. My H works in London in investment banking. Retail banking doesn’t pay the sort of salary investment banking does. She likes to make out she is the bankers ‘not wife’ I know lots of real ones. She can pretend all she likes. She isn’t one and never will be!

I think the mistake she makes is she assumes all of her followers are the “little people” who live little, boring lives. Probably SlimmingWorld addicts. However, we Tattlers are intelligent with real lives and who are switched on to what’s actually going on in the real world. That’s why we can see straight through her BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Love the thread title!

She makes me laugh. My H works in London in investment banking. Retail banking doesn’t pay the sort of salary investment banking does. She likes to make out she is the bankers ‘not wife’ I know lots of real ones. She can pretend all she likes. She isn’t one and never will be!
Yep. My husband works in finance and the pay is very, very different to Barclays/Halifax. Not to shame anyone for working for Barclays etc as that’s where he started but he won’t be earning as much as she likes to pretend. It wouldn’t surprise me if she gets an allowance off Daddy!

Exactly this. My partner orders cars for a living and I think currently the earliest you’ll get a new car through his company is January next year 😂😂 she lies and gets annoyed with the consequences of her own lies
I doubt ours will be here anytime soon so she will have ordered it ages ago! She’s just such a liar!!

Reactions: 7
We are on the road travelling to the coast for the Easter weekend and we have just passed a sign for Malton and I had a little giggle to myself. Maybe I will see some tudors out in the wild this weekend 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We are on the road travelling to the coast for the Easter weekend and we have just passed a sign for Malton and I had a little giggle to myself. Maybe I will see some tudors out in the wild this weekend 👀
I saw her and Jim in Scarborough years ago. When she was still slim 😂
Looked like a miserable pair.
Jim walking infront, her following behind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sounds really harsh but I can deffo see jimbo bleeping off Mick in a year or two, then marrying the next woman he gets with quite quickly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.