Phoebe Court #19 Instead of getting an electric car, how about you buy a bra?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so angry to see her rage about/at her children. She needs to readjust her priorities and stop blaming her children for something that was her fault.
To put things into perspective for her, my friends son died this morning. He was 2 years old (only 4 days older than Herbie). A nasty infection that took hold and his little body couldn’t fight it. 2 weeks ago he was a happy healthy little boy just like Herbie. I am devastated and heartbroken and can’t look at my one year old son without bursting into tears.

I came on here today to try to forget for just one moment, but here I am feeling so angry at her. Nothing else in life matters. Social media doesn’t matter, ads don’t matter. Posting your whole life on Instagram doesn’t matter. Feebs needs a reality check. I am certainly going to hug my son that little bit tighter today.
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friends son . Sending you both my thoughts and prayers . ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It makes me so angry to see her rage about/at her children. She needs to readjust her priorities and stop blaming her children for something that was her fault.
To put things into perspective for her, my friends son died this morning. He was 2 years old (only 4 days older than Herbie). A nasty infection that took hold and his little body couldn’t fight it. 2 weeks ago he was a happy healthy little boy just like Herbie. I am devastated and heartbroken and can’t look at my one year old son without bursting into tears.

I came on here today to try to forget for just one moment, but here I am feeling so angry at her. Nothing else in life matters. Social media doesn’t matter, ads don’t matter. Posting your whole life on Instagram doesn’t matter. Feebs needs a reality check. I am certainly going to hug my son that little bit tighter today.
Oh im so sorry, thats so awful :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.