Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes it sound like they have suddenly decided to buy an electric car and it turns uo a few weeks later....

BULLSHIT

Most people are waiting for 12 months or so for electric/hybrid cars. Ours has been on order since last June and is continually being pushed back.

It'll be a company car for sure, companies are moving to ULEVs due to the tax benefits for individuals and their own ESG agendas.

There is absolutely no way thay the whole car thing has panned out as it looks on social media. Even getting the charging points fitted is taking an absolute age atm!

Reactions: 21
Well today has been absolutely classic mick behaviour.

justifying laziness.
Smug braggy behaviour.
Style journey leading to some of the oldest looking pictures of her.
Becoming the expert of something new
And then just to round it off nicely, she gets her tits out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She makes it sound like they have suddenly decided to buy an electric car and it turns uo a few weeks later....

BULLSHIT

Most people are waiting for 12 months or so for electric/hybrid cars. Ours has been on order since last June and is continually being pushed back.

It'll be a company car for sure, companies are moving to ULEVs due to the tax benefits for individuals and their own ESG agendas.

There is absolutely no way thay the whole car thing has panned out as it looks on social media. Even getting the charging points fitted is taking an absolute age atm!

It was obvious her energy saving posts were leading to something. I would never have guessed the car but she thinks she’s very clever how to leads up to things

Reactions: 13

BULLSHIT

It's not adding up is it 🧐 I think it's something to do with work too. They've gone from not affording to run the aga to having a brand new car and electric point installed?! 🤥

Reactions: 17
Both lounge wear outfits look tit….

love how she’s comparing prices and saying who knows what the price will be in October….well you should have thought about that before you got the electric car, tikka tits!

Reactions: 12
God she’ll be praying Hinch shares her and folk will come flocking over. I’d honestly wear a bin bag before wearing anything with Hinch on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s breastfeeding purely for herself now. Get some therapy.
Im surprised (or am I 🤔) that it seems she has discarded Jim’s comments how the breastfeeding should come to an end now. Whilst it may not be his decision 100%, Herbie is his child, so there should be some discussion in it/compromise 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Back to where she started now yeah?
6F66E993-9BF5-4E3D-990B-69E03EF00AF6.png

26A76F45-2AD5-49CD-A6E6-37D6E5695191.jpeg

i feel a bit sorry for her…. Only joking, she’s a bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She’s still banging on about this messy house and the messages received yet also laying in bed next to a sleeping kid saying she doesn’t get any peaceful time to herself. Just get up and give the place a tidy you lazy bleep.

Reactions: 18
Will the car be a company car? Do bankers get those 😂
Depending on the size of the branch it could be. At my partners old bank (not the same as Jimbo) anyone working in what was classed as a large branch and positions above that could have a company car

Reactions: 5
Im surprised (or am I 🤔) that it seems she has discarded Jim’s comments how the breastfeeding should come to an end now. Whilst it may not be his decision 100%, Herbie is his child, so there should be some discussion in it/compromise 🤷🏼‍♀️
Did he say to her??

Reactions: 5
She makes me heave. We do not need to see her freckled bungee rope nipples on the internet 🙄 I am convinced that BF is just an extension of her smugness. She probably uses it as an excuse to lay there doing duck all. She's very possessive over that boy. Incoming mummy issues!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She makes me heave. We do not need to see her freckled bungee rope nipples on the internet 🙄 I am convinced that BF is just an extension of her smugness. She probably uses it as an excuse to lay there doing duck all. She's very possessive over that boy. Incoming mummy issues!
Hit the nail on the head here I reckon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.