Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she kept saying.. "We've been discussing getting an electric car for the past year and today Jim came home and said he doesn't want to go to petrol stations anymore. So we've decided to get an electric car"
(something along those lines)
Fully implies they bought it.
Why would you think otherwise with that wording?
Yes this!!

Reactions: 11
Another f**king Q&A that she probably won’t answer. What, struggling to think of questions to ask yourself you twit?

Did she mention before about putting bitty back in nappies at night? She was so smug and convinced that he was fully toilet trained at a young age
She mentioned it last week that he had started wetting the bed after ‘months and months’ of being dry. That’s when she mentioned about Jim suggesting knocking the BF on the head but according to Mick ‘there’s no such thing as being too old to breastfeed’. We’ll have to wait and see how far she’s willing to take that… 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another f**king Q&A that she probably won’t answer. What, struggling to think of questions to ask yourself you twit?

She mentioned it last week that he had started wetting the bed after ‘months and months’ of being dry. That’s when she mentioned about Jim suggesting knocking the BF on the head but according to Mick ‘there’s no such thing as being too old to breastfeed’. We’ll have to wait and see how far she’s willing to take that… 😬
See you on your 18th Herbicide 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who assumed she bought it ! She was bragging like there was no tomorrow it’s her own fault the stupid cow! Honestly she drives me mad 😡

Reactions: 15
Does she not realise that it's fully a biological thing (I think?) with kids being dry at night. It's down to hormones isn't it? And you can't make it happen like she could during the day.

Also, that still rankles me. Not even trying to potty train my 2 year old as she isn't ready, so I'm listening to my mum instinct and waiting.

Reactions: 20
I want to know ☆WHERE'S YOUR bleeping SEATBELT☆ the car is clearly moving and you're not wearing one. Are you above the law you fat tudor twit? Do you want to be launched through the windscreen at speed when there's a crash?

Also you didn't say you'd bought it but you didn't say you hadn't bought it either. Blurred lines yeah mate.
It probably won’t go round her massive flab-pack 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
' Oh you thought we were that rich?? My golly gosh no you silly mares, even we can't afford to pay for this outright! You see darlings, my partner is a banker and because he is so high up in the company we got this as a lease from his work, we don't even have to pay tax! Even Daddy couldn't afford to buy this for me, his only got a second house in Sri Lanka, not Singapore *cries in Tory* Anyways, I must dash, me and Jimmy are driving past all the petrol stations, giving everyone the finger who still drives a petrol car, people just don't know how to save money do they?? Cheerio '

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she doesn’t like admitting that it’s down to Jim’s job that they got the car. She doesn’t seem to like to admit he provides for them and actually works! Let’s face it, she’s not bringing in any cash, Tesco are clearly paying her in crisps, swan and cake!
That and the fact it restricts her from flopping her biryani boob over her shoulder to feed Herbie
biryani boob 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering she doesn’t remember to brush her teeth/remove make up/function like a normal human, I can’t wait to see if she remembers to charge the car every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion; Phoebe Court 19 - Tattle reading, breastfeeding, Dino top wearing, oversharing, electric car driving, housework skiving Fat Tudor.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: phoebe court #19 instead of getting an electric car how about you buy a bra?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She told people not to assume but also made out like Jim bought an electric car on a whim because "he didn't want to go to the petrol station anymore" or something like that. Therefore, or course people assumed this car was bought by choice rather than provided by his company! Sneaky tudor.

Reactions: 16
She told people not to assume but also made out like Jim bought an electric car on a whim because "he didn't want to go to the petrol station anymore" or something like that. Therefore, or course people assumed this car was bought by choice rather than provided by his company! Sneaky tudor.
Exactly!! When someone shoes something of theirs....of course you're going to presume they've bought it! She didn't say it was a company car she just said Jim's new car is coming! You don't see someone's post of a new dress and think wow that looks expensive, bet her Nan bought that! Urrgghhh she's so annoying

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: Swfeebs #19 hot dogs in a flask, questions you may ask. Will I answer? No. I look like I'm made of dough.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.