Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree!
He’s walking, talking, eating food using cutlery, drink from proper cups not those baby cups with handles or sippy cups then I think he’s capable of drinking cows milk from a cup too it’s 100% for her benefit she will have no excuse to just lie on the sofa, lie in bed feeding him to get him to nap. Or putting both children to bed she does just the one it’s pure laziness.

Reactions: 15
They’re off on a day out. Will we see the sausage flask again, or will they be feasting on cold swan and mead?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The car will probably be a fleet hire via salary sacrifice. I do the same with mine, if works out cheaper for me to lease cars rather than buying outright (each to their own). I had to wait 6 months for mine (hybrid). This will defo have been in the pipeline for ages

cringing at him putting 2 fingers up at the petrol station the big fat ox. They really think they’re a cut above

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The car will probably be a fleet hire via salary sacrifice. I do the same with mine, if works out cheaper for me to lease cars rather than buying outright (each to their own). I had to wait 6 months for mine (hybrid). This will defo have been in the pipeline for ages

cringing at him putting 2 fingers up at the petrol station the big fat ox. They really think they’re a cut above
This is my biggest problem with her, the lies just spew out of her smug bulldog gob. She enjoys people making assumptions about her and their lifestyle

P.s hope you're feeling better now 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is my biggest problem with her, the lies just spew out of her smug bulldog gob. She enjoys people making assumptions about her and their lifestyle

P.s hope you're feeling better now 😚
Ahh thank you. I’ve been in bed since Friday when I got home from hospital but today is the first day I’ve woken up feeling slightly ok. Hopefully another day or two in bed and I’ll be ready to stomach some 🍫 🤣❤❤❤

also I’ve just saw the pic she posted of Jim in bed. Sorry but there is no WAY he’s got a mistress 🤢 unless he’s paying them

We called it. MORNING FEEBZ

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re off on a day out. Will we see the sausage flask again, or will they be feasting on cold swan and mead?
Jimbo's with them.. Like he'd stoop so low as to eat a hotdog sausage out a flask. He'll have packed the Swan whilst sticking his finger up to everyone eating sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps she should’ve been honest about the car from the get go? She’s had ample opportunity to explain that it’s a car they’ve got through work but she was too busy showing off to remember to be honest. She wanted people to assume they could afford an electric car!!!

Reactions: 23
I am just picturing Jumbo putting his fingers up at the petrol station like Ali g does to the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So why didn't she just say that from THE START when she first started talking about it?! 😡😡😡 SHE PURPOSELY wanted everyone to think that they bought it 😒 stuck up snobby ugly bint!!

ETA and she's not open to discuss these things at all, the only time she half tells the truth is when she's caught out and people question her very obvious lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does the new car not come with seat belts?

Can't see her seat belt in the selfie asking for questions as she'll be in the car for quite some time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she doesn’t like admitting that it’s down to Jim’s job that they got the car. She doesn’t seem to like to admit he provides for them and actually works! Let’s face it, she’s not bringing in any cash, Tesco are clearly paying her in crisps, swan and cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering she kept saying.. "We've been discussing getting an electric car for the past year and today Jim came home and said he doesn't want to go to petrol stations anymore. So we've decided to get an electric car"
(something along those lines)
Fully implies they bought it.
Why would you think otherwise with that wording?

Reactions: 27
Considering she kept saying.. "We've been discussing getting an electric car for the past year and today Jim came home and said he doesn't want to go to petrol stations anymore. So we've decided to get an electric car"
(something along those lines)
Fully implies they bought it.
Why would you think otherwise with that wording?
And within a week they had an electric point in their garden and a brand new car delivered... just like that 🙄 bleeping JLo would struggle to get something so quick🤣 maybe they thought she was actually Mick Hucknall 🤔

She's a lying MF

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want to know ☆WHERE'S YOUR bleeping SEATBELT☆ the car is clearly moving and you're not wearing one. Are you above the law you fat tudor twit? Do you want to be launched through the windscreen at speed when there's a crash?

Also you didn't say you'd bought it but you didn't say you hadn't bought it either. Blurred lines yeah mate.

Reactions: 14
Pahaha look at her copying Fopps’ trademark 😘 after she does a salty reply to someone calling her out on her bullshit.

Feebz has turned into such a twit these days I actually think I prefer Fopps… what’s wrong with the world?! 😱🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did she mention before about putting bitty back in nappies at night? She was so smug and convinced that he was fully toilet trained at a young age

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.