Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS moaning about taking a bit of time to do educational work with her daughter from the queen of bleeping setting up tuff tray play. Making on she was some kind of educational play expert to not wanting to help with homework does not make sense
She’s definitely one of those parents that blame the teachers when their kid isn’t top of the class

Reactions: 19
Mwaaaahhahahahahaha Vesper is not top of the class so Feebs is mental that she can't be smug so she's blaming her age/the government/curriculum. 🤘
Poor V, let’s not forget she is genetically linked to honorary Mensa member Feebs who discovered about a week ago that you can wear a JUMPER! INDOORS! To keep WARM!
Also read to your child at bedtime, it’s very simple. And in her case, Jim puts V to bed so she doesn’t even have to crack the spine of a book herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine if vesper was in reception when we were all locked down? I had to home school my little boy when he was in reception and yes it was hard work but needed doing that’s what you do as a parent ,plus I had a 1 year old at the tkme to sort out at the same
Time and went out to work in the evenings

Reactions: 9
Counting at home is easy.

"Vesper, how many pork pies are left in the packet?"

"Just two daddy"

"Yes that's right. Mummy ate four pork pies for breakfast"

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Please guys, can you all stop being so hilarious. I am reading this while at work and the voice activated blinking has just about done me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My daughters in reception, a few months younger than V. She’s actually the youngest in the class but we read together four times a week as requested by school. Literally about 5 words in the book! And I read to her at bedtime. Always have. She goes to sleep with me reading to her. It’s not hard! She’s literally had kids then spends the least amount of time nurturing them as possible! Yes they are young to be learning but that’s just how school works! I can’t stand parents who keep their kids back in class out of their pure laziness!!

Reactions: 18
My daughters in reception, a few months younger than V. She’s actually the youngest in the class but we read together four times a week as requested by school. Literally about 5 words in the book! And I read to her at bedtime. Always have. She goes to sleep with me reading to her. It’s not hard! She’s literally had kids then spends the least amount of time nurturing them as possible! Yes they are young to be learning but that’s just how school works! I can’t stand parents who keep their kids back in class out of their pure laziness!!
Exactly! When they are all in the same setting age stops playing a part in it, they are all doing the same thing at school wether they turn up days after their 4th birthday or days before their 5th.
I have 2 august babies, one was soon top of the class and the other working well along the same pace as her few month older peers.
But yeah I do read to my children every day and make an effort to do work suggested by those teachers, you know the ones who spent years at uni and regularly do curriculum training.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t read to or with her daughter and took her out of school in term time. What does She expect 🤷🏼‍♀️

She can’t use the ‘she’s still 4’ excuse sorry. My DD is a couple of weeks older than V and she is only behind on her handwriting. By the sounds of it V is behind on a lot.

Reactions: 11
She can’t use the ‘she’s still 4’ excuse sorry. My DD is a couple of weeks older than V and she is only behind on her handwriting. By the sounds of it V is behind on a lot.
I bet deep down she’s bleeping raging Vesper is behind. She comes across as the pushy parent

She’s literally had kids then spends the least amount of time nurturing them as possible! Yes they are young to be learning but that’s just how school works! I can’t stand parents who keep their kids back in class out of their pure laziness!!
But she breastfed so it’s fine that she doesn’t read to her, teach her to ride a bike, brush her hair etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God she’s painful! So the school have told her what to do so instead of doing it she’s put a question box on Instagram. If I knew my child was behind then I’d do everything to help them understand something whether that be reading or doing spellings etc etc. She has no excuse not to do these things she’s has no job to get to, no commitments so plenty of time to do it. She’s just lazy! One of those Mums that will slag the school off but will do nothing themselves to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She actually said "I can't get on board sitting down and reading with her"....
So let's fast forward a few years and she needs help with GCSE work etc... Shes just going to say no 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So i guess V is below expectation, which Feebs hates. But then she won’t try and do anything at home. The picture of H laying his head on the table because of how difficult it was this morning doing school work…i bet she was screaming at V but then thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a photo?!

Reactions: 16
This is Mick after all who refused a visit from a health visitor 🙄

she'll be asking why clay shooting isn't on the syllabus next

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m a student nurse AND I work in an actual job too. I also have 2 VERY demanding daughters aged 5 and 3, yet I still read a bedtime story to my children every night and listen to my 5 year old read every night.

She’s just a big fat lazy freckly duck and she makes my blood absolutely boil 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t imagine Feebs excelled at school. Although she did invent breastfeeding and tuff trays so she’s not done too badly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t she an absolute hole.

I bet when she attempted to go through the reading sheet, she did it half arsed and got the rage when V struggled. There are absolutely ways to make these things fun, V would probably just enjoy doing that one on one with Henry, without her brother sat at the table with them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.