Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex-slimming world consultant asking for breakfast ideas šŸ™„ just another way to up her engagement. Everyone loves to talk about food, she knows this will get a lot of replies!
I donā€™t believe for a second she canā€™t think whatā€™s ā€œgoodā€ to eat at breakfast. Also, the salmon!! If thatā€™s a hello fresh box surely that amount if for 4 portions?! Not a chance they send six portions for two people?! Piggy.

Reactions: 15
That was my thoughts exactly, why not eat together and have the same! She says she doesn't have time but she could easily make time- I get all of my little ones stuff ready for nursery either the night before or before they get up so we can sit and eat breakfast together- it's one of my favourite times of the day! He chooses what he wants to eat now he's 3, but whatever I have he can have some of if I don't fancy the same, she's just making a thing out of food like oooo your food, my food, nope you can't have this. I don't mean to sound judgy towards people who don't work (I know she says she does but come on), but she has the luxury of time that a lot dont- the reality is her priorities are all weird.
It's not judgy at all, it's th truth. I'm a SAHM and there is definitely time. The truth of the matter is she's lazy and would rather eat toast with half a block of lurpak on top.

Ex-slimming world consultant asking for breakfast ideas šŸ™„ just another way to up her engagement. Everyone loves to talk about food, she knows this will get a lot of replies!
I donā€™t believe for a second she canā€™t think whatā€™s ā€œgoodā€ to eat at breakfast. Also, the salmon!! If thatā€™s a hello fresh box surely that amount if for 4 portions?! Not a chance they send six portions for two people?! Piggy.
I can't actually find the Salmon a la Vomit Hello Fresh recipe, but you can see from a quick Google they all show the portions for salmon recipes as having 1 salmon fillet.

Screenshot_20220330-132602.png

She may have bought the ingredients separately in her food shop hence the stupid amounts of salmon and just followed an old recipe card... or she's ordered enough for a family of 6.

And don't forget, she'd already put this away at lunch time. I feel she's trying to eat healthy but her portion sizes are off the scale (nothing new there though from seeing what she feeds the kids). What she had for lunch I could have as a dinner.

Screenshot_20220330-132834.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"excited to have some new breakfasts"
Then proceeds to list everything she usually has whenever she's shown breakfasts.

Reactions: 8
If itā€™s 4 degrees and there is sleet outside, put on a bloody coat you absolute twunt.

Reactions: 11
She's doing the school run in a pyjama top (which she thinks is a jumper, at most loungewear) and a granny gilet!! She is that Mum! Next it'll be pyjama bottoms on the school run. Fashion attempts have slid a bit this week feebs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh without a doubt she has got a filter on.
I canā€™t imagine getting my phone out to film every time I do literally anything, hang laundry, make food, do the school runā€¦ imagine being that self-absorbed!
The juxtaposition of it all too - filtering the video, but dressed like that. šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 12
So she is making the kids breakfast why not make the same thing?
She doesnā€™t have a job to go to so only has to get them to school & claims they wake up at 5.30? Plenty of time to even make a full English!!

the portion sizes are down to Slimming World. All her lunch & tea will have been ā€œfreeā€ yet probably more than twice her recommended calorie intake!

so thatā€™s a what Ā£40/50 quid top up shop at Tesco today on top of the weekly delivery & hello fresh! Yet has the heating off to save money šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 12
Soooo she didn't even go to tesco today to buy food for her breakfasts...it was an Ad all along?

Is anything she says real?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.