Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE BLINKING!!! THE bleeping BLINKING!!! She may as well be bastard blind because her eyes are bleeping closed more than they're open!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So first the “messed up shopping” was a plot for a new advert and now the “oh I don’t touch fruit as it belongs to the kids” is a plot for another ad?!

Reactions: 13
Jeez the blinking. I’ve never noticed it before, it’s like her eyes are voice activated

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who thinks something botox/ skin related is coming soon with all the attention she is drawing to her forehead lately?

I’ve just had a re-read of her Wiki page on here 😐 God, when you see it all in one place like that, it really brings it home what an utter smug bastard and waste of space she is. I laughed at lots of bits, I dry-retched at the pic of her rancid trotters (note to self; never bleeping click on that warning pic again 🤢) then laughed some more. I’d forgotten about her “eat that frog” phase 🤡🤡😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is with the EXCESSIVE blinking?! How does she watch that back and think it’s ok?! It’s so distracting! I actually can’t watch any of her adverts as I’m just drawn to the blinking! Is it nerves? Is it concentration? It’s awful is what it is 😂

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks something botox/ skin related is coming soon with all the attention she is drawing to her forehead lately?
She has said several times that she's considered botox, so I wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 6
What is with the EXCESSIVE blinking?! How does she watch that back and think it’s ok?! It’s so distracting! I actually can’t watch any of her adverts as I’m just drawn to the blinking! Is it nerves? Is it concentration? It’s awful is what it is 😂
It’s a blink per word, if not more. Maybe a normal person it would be nerves but this lass loves herself so probably her way of eye bleeping herself on film !

Reactions: 8
FFS moaning about taking a bit of time to do educational work with her daughter from the queen of bleeping setting up tuff tray play. Making on she was some kind of educational play expert to not wanting to help with homework does not make sense

You lot
Phil mitchell
Voice activated eyes
💀

Pleeeeaaaassssseeee someone remind her about eat that frog so she brings it back and we can all get nostalgic ☺

• Haha
FFS moaning about taking a bit of time to do educational work with her daughter from the queen of bleeping setting up tuff tray play. Making on she was some kind of educational play expert to not wanting to help with homework does not make sense
I imagine there's an ad coming up for Reading Eggs or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she's pretty much saying she doesn't read with her child and is blaming that on the fact she's still 4. She's so bloody lazy! You can do reading throughout daily life, she goes to tesco so much get the kid to point things out, read from the tins. It's not rocket science!

Mwaaaahhahahahahaha Vesper is not top of the class so Feebs is mental that she can't be smug so she's blaming her age/the government/curriculum. 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly can’t believe how much her rant about ‘homework’ has really pissed me off!!! How can a mother justify not helping her child educationally because she doesn’t enjoy doing it?? I mean don’t get me wrong it’s not my most favourite thing to do with my kids but they read every day after school and do what ever other homework they might have to. They’ve both being doing that ever since they started ‘pre-school’ at the age of 3 because you know as a mother I want to give my kids the best start in life.
Yes play is important too but the LEAST you should be doing is reading with your child!!!! Why would she use her age is justify why she can’t be arsed to do it?
Has she ever stopped and thought about how her daughter might actually feel not being able to the same things as her friends can simply because she’s got a lazy ass as a mother!! ‘Oh it’s ok I still can’t blend my sounds to read words but I’m only 4 and I can play dressing up so my mum says that’s fine’ get a a bleeping grip feebs and teach your kids!!!
Sorry rant over 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.