Phoebe Court #18 Buy a bra that fits and stop showing us yer tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she and Jim don’t get mistaken for being the kid’s grandparents! I bet it’s happened a good few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£300 for a 4/5 year old second hand pram 😱😱
Pretty sure it was gifted at the time too.

But that's expensive!
You can get the newer version of it with everything for £550 brand new!

Checked several websites and anyone selling the Joolz geo sells it for around 150! And that's the most expensive I found!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just noticed she's removed chickens from her Bio, it was mentioned on here not too long ago!
Screenshot_20220318-131011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won’t get any more than £75-£100 for that pram. Trying to for £300 for a previously gifted pram 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Greedy grabby Tudor pig!
£300 for a pram that’s 5 years old and been through two kids? What is she on?

And why why why has she posted this
Why
DBD3D811-22E0-47B7-B840-21B639A8DE49.png

and this!!!

what is she doing?
wistfully gazing into the distance AS IF SHE DOESN’T KNOW HER OWN HAND IS THERE TAKING A SELFIE 😲🤯
83629602-D0E9-418C-9246-E45BBE4F1600.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£300!!!!!!!! THREE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS??????? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA she is deluded! I've seen better in a charity shop for £50
Donate it to the refugees coming over with nothing you tight arse tudor!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
£300!!!!!!!! THREE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS??????? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA she is deluded! I've seen better in a charity shop for £50
Donate it to the refugees coming over with nothing you tight arse tudor!
I was going to say, I see prams in better condition than that in my local charity shops.

If she sells it that will be one huge Easter Sunday roast swan 🦢

Greedy grabby Tudor pig!
£300 for a pram that’s 5 years old and been through two kids? What is she on?

And why why why has she posted this
Why
View attachment 1133983

and this!!!

what is she doing?
wistfully gazing into the distance AS IF SHE DOESN’T KNOW HER OWN HAND IS THERE TAKING A SELFIE 😲🤯
View attachment 1133987
From Slimming World Consultant to Ice Cream Appreciation Society 😂 Just took my toddler for an ice cream and now I feel like it's gonna come back up 😂

Reactions: 13
Feeling risky, might msg her and say donate it to the Ukrainian refugees - I’ll be back to let you trolls know I’m blocked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why the duck is she always dressed like the weather is about a season warmer than it is. I find it so flipping irritating. The obly time she worse a coat was when it was #ad. I spose all that swan provides layers of warmth . . . .

Reactions: 6
How bleeping hot is it at Pickering Court Palace that she can go out with out a jumper. It's freezing down here in the south west. I am sure she will wrap herself in ermine and stand next to the aga when she gets back.
We are Midlands and its been lovely today. No coats needed, even been too warm for a jumper

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.