Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was childless and looking at her stories I would honestly be so put off ever having kids. The constant moaning, 'the hard grind' , the child hanging off her tit 24/7, the mess, and the constant need to broadcast how much she needs and LOVES time away from her own offsprings- it's honestly depressing. When was the last time she said anything loving or caring about any of them? And I mean not an #ad for some tit tat she bough for them that they will never play with, not a brag about some achievement like shitting on a potty, but something actually kind and caring? Luckily I do have a son so I know the unconditional love that comes with motherhood so all she does for me is make me extremely sad for those poor kids to have her as mum.
Enjoy you spa day you selfish twit, but for the love of God make sure Jim has a vasectomy because you two do not deserve another child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d never really picked up on the blinking before but bloody hell, it was like looking at Kaa! No idea what she was talking about, I was hypnotised by the excessive blinking

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was childless and looking at her stories I would honestly be so put off ever having kids. The constant moaning, 'the hard grind' , the child hanging off her tit 24/7, the mess, and the constant need to broadcast how much she needs and LOVES time away from her own offsprings- it's honestly depressing. When was the last time she said anything loving or caring about any of them? And I mean not an #ad for some tit tat she bough for them that they will never play with, not a brag about some achievement like shitting on a potty, but something actually kind and caring? Luckily I do have a son so I know the unconditional love that comes with motherhood so all she does for me is make me extremely sad for those poor kids to have her as mum.
Enjoy you spa day you selfish twit, but for the love of God make sure Jim has a vasectomy because you two do not deserve another child.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

all she will ever do for them kids is teach them how to be smug at life & overindulge on everything.

Reactions: 10
Ahh yes turn off your lights to save money, use Tesco club card to save money…

book yourself an indulgent spa day xoxo

makes sense Mick!! Ohh to be a Tudor

Reactions: 20
Does anybody else go check Instagram before coming on here because you want the full affect of seeing whatever Mick posts for yourself before reading about it? 😂😂
sometimes im the opposite and read here and have to run to see for myself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THE REEL LOOOOOOOOL

Could she look any smugger????

(Edited as left my profile picture on pictures doh!)

A5B84598-BF93-4E8B-80EA-5724A5866183.jpeg
12DE8E21-B5BE-4660-9030-56949D1F009B.jpeg
6754B47C-49F8-431B-BB26-65C0B1368EC8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Imagine having a spa day looking over & seeing some smug twit filming themselves. However the place looks empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That place looked tit! It's like a 1970s public swimming baths. Empty cause it's tit! My gym is full luxury compared to this! Nothing to be jealous of here at all.

ALSO. And I’m sorry to rant but the way she talks about wearing DMs and a dress a tights like she’s the coolest person on the planet and the only one who has ever done this. Well. It makes me want to burn my DMs
It makes me want to burn my eyes

She looks like a thumb in the door reflection
4E45BAE8-3A29-4C9C-856A-C9E9C924ED48.png
You fill that cup mama… 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 14
Random Mick thought of the day, but does anyone else think she has a cleaner? And that's why she's never moaning about scrubbing the bogs or bathrooms and never seems to do much cleaning for someone that spends all their days at home? I think she just leaves it all a tit tip for someone else to pick up. That's why she makes such a big deal out of organising one crappy draw badly, she thinks it's some kind of an achievement

Reactions: 31
She 100% must have a cleaner or she’d have gone alll Hinch and showed us how to wash her sink or something equally as boring

Reactions: 19
If I had a “day off” - the first thing I’d do is ring a couple of friends so that we could do something…I imagine she’s mostly just got mum friends now…

Reactions: 15
100% think she has a cleaner.

So I saw someone a few weeks ago do an ad for this place (it was also empty then) I'm wondering if she chose to go there hoping to get an ad from them?
Same as sharing the story for Disney land. People get gifted trips a lot there. Bet she doesn't go unless she gets a gifted one. She's not mentioned it since.

Wants Vesper to enjoy reading and be a reader yet doesnt read books to her?

Reactions: 15
Imagine having a cleaner when you're a stay at home mum without a job! (That's right mick!!) Could she be any more lazy! Yet still does nothing but moan, wow.

Reactions: 17
Random Mick thought of the day, but does anyone else think she has a cleaner? And that's why she's never moaning about scrubbing the bogs or bathrooms and never seems to do much cleaning for someone that spends all their days at home? I think she just leaves it all a tit tip for someone else to pick up. That's why she makes such a big deal out of organising one crappy draw badly, she thinks it's some kind of an achievement
Yeah she definitely has a cleaner, I have thought that also. If Mick had to do regular housework we would never hear the end of it. She talked about doing The Organised Mum Method a few weeks back but as per usual, it hasn’t been mentioned since. Only time we ever hear of her tidying/cleaning is when they are doing yet another “clear out” and dump runs ffs 🙄

Nope, remember the state of the top of her Aga. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Nope, remember the state of the top of her Aga. 🤢
Nah I still think she has one. She doesn't moan enough about doing jobs around the house or the washing for my liking 🤣 she milks herself and everything else to death it doesn't make sense. If she didn't have a cleaner I reckon it would be in an even worse state

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.